Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started looping the files a few nights ago. Effects feel.. More strong. Usually it takes a while to get back into but this time it's overwhelmingly strong and I love it
(24 Mar 2022, 07:21 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]Started looping the files a few nights ago. Effects feel.. More strong. Usually it takes a while to get back into but this time it's overwhelmingly strong and I love it

This sounds very very exciting and intriguing!
(24 Mar 2022, 07:21 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]Effects feel.. More strong.
Care to elaborate? 😇
(24 Mar 2022, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Care to elaborate? 😇

It's hard to explain. My heartbeat is in my throat and my chest is heavy.. But my stomach feels like dropping on a rollercoaster. After the first few minutes in the file I trance. Then I don't remember anything but pure bliss the entire time. Eyes closed, sometimes open. And completely mindless.. It's amazing. I immediately felt the urge to do almost everything the file says. I didn't cum (thankfully) I felt like if I tried, I wouldn't be able to. The idea of shit felt so pure and like I was being made to NEED it. Same with piss, and puke like the files speak about. After a while these files begin to have here effects. But never this fast and never this strong. I also have an even stronger need to lick toilets and the suffocation kink I have because of these files is way stronger. I also feel like this file is only making me need what was aeady in me.
(24 Mar 2022, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Care to elaborate? 😇

I have also found myself oinking out loud lately. Part of me wants this and thinks about it. But it's like the other half of me doesn't even think, it just... Does what it wants. I've managed to play off oinking like a joke, but how long can this "joke" run on before it dies out, and I just dont stop, or it gets worse and I start making other noises.
Brilliant. The no-orgasm thing is also highly interesting in itself. Probably also makes things very different!
Could someone please post a working link to the discord channel that's been mentioned a few times here? 😊
I believe Professor Pig can help with that.

However, I think I speak for many that it would be great if more reports appeared in this here thread. It is, after all, the most comprehensive such thread on the web at this point. It deserves more feedback from all sides.

I myself will possibly have some free experimentation time starting May.
I'm old enough to remember when this thread was just getting started, and how uncomfortable it felt for me discussing toilet play stuff here, or seeing others discuss it. Now suddenly it's just another interesting kink no more no less.
(25 Mar 2022, 15:33 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]I'm old enough to remember when this thread was just getting started, and how uncomfortable it felt for me discussing toilet play stuff here, or seeing others discuss it. Now suddenly it's just another interesting kink no more no less.

Before the files I literally never even thought about any of this. Maybe pissing a little bit. But it didn't even cross my mind that this was a kink. And now it's so natural to me. And it feels good