Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 May 2023, 16:35 )sexyfayetv Wrote: [ -> ]@ProfessorPig you referenced a Pig Girl file that samples Bambi In A Box. Do you know what file that is? Could you share the info with us? I have a big Bambi session later this week and your comment stood out to me.

It took me a bit to find it because he uses different names for his files wherever they are posted.  On WMM he calls it Sissygasm Brain Scramble Domination.  It must have another name in video form, but I couldn't figure it out.  It's one of the ones that starts by saying anal pig four times and doesn't contain music, so it's not a PMV.
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Sissygasm Brain Scramble Domination
I only have 56m05s long Sissygasm Brain Scramble Slave video, which begins with "Anal Pig" (2x?) and this image:

[attachment=59028]

(22 May 2023, 17:59 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]and doesn't contain music
"My file" uses sounds which go up and down the scale.
heywo ^_^ hope you all have a great day,

So I continued to listen to the pig girl files quite frequently (mostly "Crazy Whore Now").
I don't do that much overall and have plenty of free time, almost all of it is going into listening to the files and acting upon them. I do things I always was too worried to do, like exposing myself on the internet or wearing my sexy lingerie under my clothes and at night. My Toys end up in my ass way more often than usual (usually I'm very clean when it comes to anal play and preparing that always takes some time, so I guess the files just lowered my tolerance to all the dirty stuff which makes me using my toys way more spontaneous and frequent without all that cleaning part). I started to edge only and never cum on purpose, before starting listening to the files I usually came at least every day and the thought of regret after orgasm made me purge again and again (happened mostly with Bambi). That's why I think pig girl is hitting me so hard, because the post orgasm purge doesn't take place anymore. It is a really interesting an exciting journey watching yourself descend into Pig Girl madness more and more 😊 Although I'm pretty sure I am going to purge again when I get bored by it.
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2023, 16:35 )sexyfayetv Wrote: [ -> ]@ProfessorPig you referenced a Pig Girl file that samples Bambi In A Box. Do you know what file that is? Could you share the info with us? I have a big Bambi session later this week and your comment stood out to me.

It took me a bit to find it because he uses different names for his files wherever they are posted.  On WMM he calls it Sissygasm Brain Scramble Domination.  It must have another name in video form, but I couldn't figure it out.  It's one of the ones that starts by saying anal pig four times and doesn't contain music, so it's not a PMV.

Thank you! I think I captured an audio of that from a vid at some point! I have to go look. The GBs of hypno I have can get overwhelming...
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Sissygasm Brain Scramble Domination
Oh! Youtube?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM

Any ideas how to save age-restricted videos?
(24 May 2023, 00:52 )Jako Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )Profesor Prase Wrote: [ -> ]Sissygasm Brain Scramble Dominance
Ach! Youtube?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM

Máte nápady, jak uložit videa s věkovým omezením?

https://www.yout.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM
(19 May 2023, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 May 2023, 18:48 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]These files seem to work best with people who are well versed in the Bambi files.   Some are more Bambi themed than others. 
What I noticed is that all presumably incurred by hypnosis states and actions are quite violent and with "an evil smile" - like, "Get it in full, since you wanted it!" Especially, what I associate with Pig Girl.

That is a super hot thought.

I have often wished there were more extreme bambi type files, especially involving extreme orgasm denial, humiliation, and sexual submission to men. I am really looking for material to turn me into a frantically pumping/frotting drugged out sissy cum dump.
(14 Jun 2023, 04:25 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]I am really looking for material to turn me into a frantically pumping/frotting drugged out sissy cum dump.
Then this is the thread 😈
I like it, although I wish there was a more explicitly sissy version/file. Although it's cool that its unisex (or for women??)
(15 Jun 2023, 03:56 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, although I wish there was a more explicitly sissy version/file. Although it's cool that its unisex (or for women??)

the text in the videos often references sissies and every once in a while you will catch one of the background voices saying sissy.