Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’d like to second the thanks for your write up, ProfessorPig. Really interesting stuff. Have you found yourself doing either of the breathplay or filming besides the choking on dildos?
(15 Oct 2021, 00:58 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Also thanks for the warm welcome. You folks have all been so inviting here.

I agree with you on that. By now on any other forum I would have been run off by now. I seem to always end up with arguments with "normal" people. lol
(15 Oct 2021, 17:43 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]I’d like to second the thanks for your write up, ProfessorPig. Really interesting stuff. Have you found yourself doing either of the breathplay or filming besides the choking on dildos?

for breathplay its just choking on dildos, but i am really pushing my throat in a way that i have not from any other hypnosis.  i am taking and sharing more photos, but i do it in a fairly safe and sensible way.  i am not taking long videos with my face and putting them up on a big public site, i am just sharing a few photos with hypno friends i trust.
looks like there is a new file up on WMM.
also as an update on the files, i haven't cum in several days now despite regular edging and even some in person hypno play. i am both very scared by that and totally not concerned. it feels kinda natural and normal not to cum.
(20 Oct 2021, 16:45 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]looks like there is a new file up on WMM. 

shit I actually want to try this now.. maybe i could give these another listen
(20 Oct 2021, 16:45 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]it feels kinda natural and normal not to cum.
That's why I added "the last orgasm" field in the profile and "the orgasm calendar". Have a look at my profile 😋

(20 Oct 2021, 16:45 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]looks like there is a new file up on WMM.
This one? https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...e_id=15635

belyaev Wrote:Sex Maniac Binaural remix

Relax, let go, and feel the brain synapses being rewired into permanent insatiable whore mode in real time. Stimulation of Alpha, Gamma, Theta, and Delta brainwave states. For users of Sex Mania and Pig Girl files who want to go deeper.

Oct 19. So, Belyaev is back! I wonder if we can tempt him to join the forum 😋
(20 Sep 2021, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I listened to the first 18 minuted of "0 - Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures". Nothing overly extreme in the main line (no idea about the subliminals"). Its idea is clear: "shower make everything clean" (including faeces), but no obvious insisting on doing any things (besides following the hygienic rules and washing everything).

i was thinking about the "showers make everything clean line" in relation to my own dirty clean pig file when i was in the shower, and it struck me that it's a blooming suggestion. early on it should hit the listener as "it's ok to smear shit all over yourself when you are horny and gooning out to the file because you can just take a shower and wash away all these suggestions. this is kind of a lie on its face if you have ever played with shit. if it dries in your hair a single shower is not going to remove all of the smell. and you can expect to stink for at least two days after eating. but the suggestion "showers make everything clean" will hit a deeply mindfucked fuck pig much harder. they will view showers as a negative because they want to stay dirty, so they won't want to get clean anymore than they will want to deprogram the suggestions.
also as an update on the files, i haven't cum in several days now despite regular edging and even some in person hypno play.  i am both very scared by that and totally not concerned.  it feels kinda natural and normal not to cum.

I remember regular suggestions in some of the files along the lines of "fuck pigs can't orgasm unless they're eating ass".  Don't feel it on me, but on the other hand I listen for 2-3 days once every 2-3 months. Just a quick in-and-out in other words, no protracted exposure.
(21 Oct 2021, 17:12 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]but the suggestion "showers make everything clean" will hit a deeply mindfucked fuck pig much harder. they will view showers as a negative because they want to stay dirty, so they won't want to get clean anymore than they will want to deprogram the suggestions.
I think you are overthinking and overcomplicating, and it's no more, than a psychological safety net to try something you would never have tried otherwise.
Belyaev issued 4 more files: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...ODQ3NSJdfQ==

Belyaev Wrote:Sex Maniac Binaural remix

Relax, let go, and feel the brain synapses being rewired into permanent insatiable whore mode in real time. Stimulation of Alpha, Gamma, Theta, and Delta brainwave states. For users of Sex Mania and Pig Girl files who want to go deeper.

Belyaev Wrote:Trancing super-slut 1 of 3

Dangerous: crazy whore bambi subliminals binaurals

Belyaev Wrote:Trancing super-slut 2 of 3

Dangerous: sex maniac bambi subliminals binaurals

Belyaev Wrote:Trancing super-slut 3 of 3

Dangerous: bambi anal pig subliminals binaurals

Belyaev Wrote:Bimbo Secrets binaural boost

Bimbo Secrets: more dangerous and addictive

Does anybody has WMM premium? I have no time right now to upload something to WMM to get one. 😇 RS would be perfect.

Edit: found the first 3. Still looking for the new Bimbo Secrets
Edit 2: found all 4