Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Nov 2021, 19:03 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Nov 2021, 16:08 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Check them out while making an effort to stay focused instead of trancing of getting all worked up sexually. The first 10min of every file should be enough to show what's what. 

Or check out the vids on this little out-of-the-way website. Or on a more mainstream website video one and video two. The videos definitely illustrate very quickly what type of filthy suggestions are presented in what manner.  😉

Thanks for the help -- those video tags help a lot. This is probably much more extreme than what I'm looking for.

I have to say even as someone for who most of the content this is too extreme for, these files still hit something, especially the Crazy Whore Now file. I'd say listen with caution, even as a test.

Although it is pretty fun, hehe 😁
The Crazy Whore Now file has a "subliminal binaural boost" remix now. Allegedly amplifies/embeds deeper the effects of the original.
(30 Nov 2021, 00:39 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]The Crazy Whore Now file has a "subliminal binaural boost" remix now.
Is it called "Crazy Whore Now in 1 hour - Mania and Pig girl remix"? Or something different? I do not see anything else on WMM.
It's the "subliminal" version of the file there, as opposed to the mp3 file.
These files seem to keep pulling me back, checking around this thread and the warp my mind journals every few days.

After spending the last few days using them as masturbation material in the evenings I’ve just finished my a full listen through of Bimbo Secrets and the first three new bimbo tracks. In two minds now if I will/should listen to one of the three every night this week.
It was Trancing Super Slut 1 I listened to*
The three Trancing Super Slut are among the newest files. On the one hand, this could mean that they work best after conditioning has been achieved through older files. On the other hand, they could be self-contained files that work by themselves, with no need of prior conditioning by older files. I think it's mostly the latter. I think the trancing slut thing should work just fine by itself.

Please report when the time comes ! 😊
So, after a few days of fairly intensive listening I was dropping quite deep with very noticeable time skips. However, I’m gonna stop listening for now because of one particular effect- that being the unable to sleep effect. Not being able to sleep is high on my list of awful things and I’ve got lots of intensive work on at the minute.

It’s a shame because I think that runs through all of the files. Maybe when I’m on holidays I’ll pick it back up.
Wow, pls tell more about the insomnia effect. I think Professor Pig also mentioned something along those lines.
(07 Dec 2021, 19:05 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]one particular effect- that being the unable to sleep effect.
(07 Dec 2021, 20:02 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Professor Pig also mentioned something along those lines.

Yep, see also this post (click on the green arrow):
(24 Sep 2021, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I could not fall asleep.