Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found these at the beginning of the week and started listening to the daytime and night playlists. Never been into toilet play but was very deep sissy Bambi when I found them. Just ate my shit for the first time today and it tasted like chocolate. Had dreams of going about life and being unable to get the files to stop playing in my head. Truly thought I was awake. Woke up and realized headphones were still on and files were still playing. I keep oinking and thinking of myself as Pig. Feel like Bambi Pig now. A very small voice feels anxiety and keeps screaming to stop but I am a pig I can't be anything other than a pig. Pigs can't stop, they can only be pigs. Why would that voice tell me to stop. I don't even know who it is. I love being a pig.
(06 Aug 2022, 20:39 )Comet70726 Wrote: [ -> ]Found these at the beginning of the week and started listening to the daytime and night playlists. Never been into toilet play but was very deep sissy Bambi when I found them. Just ate my shit for the first time today and it tasted like chocolate. Had dreams of going about life and being unable to get the files to stop playing in my head. Truly thought I was awake. Woke up and realized headphones were still on and files were still playing. I keep oinking and thinking of myself as Pig. Feel like Bambi Pig now. A very small voice feels anxiety and keeps screaming to stop but I am a pig I can't be anything other than a pig. Pigs can't stop, they can only be pigs. Why would that voice tell me to stop. I don't even know who it is. I love being a pig.

Oink!  it really sounds like you are enjoying the files.  i hope you continue feeling like a Good Girl and a Good Pig when you listen to them.
This one was posted 3 weeks ago. Duration: 47:40

PMV Disposable Whore Dance

Hm… Same name, different length: 52:59. Also published 3 weeks ago.

PMV Disposable Whore Dance

Good Pig Girl! Pink latex Pig Girl!

[attachment=55529][attachment=55532][attachment=55533]

But access to the plugged orifices is missing here.
(14 Aug 2022, 03:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Good Pig Girl! Pink latex Pig Girl!

But access to the plugged orifices is missing here.

An utterly delightful costume!
This thread has reached 100k views (100,161)!
Yay thread!
looks like belyaev is back on WMM too
(17 Aug 2022, 22:01 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]looks like belyaev is back on WMM too
Indeed, with "Disposable Whore Brainwashing" on Jul 19, 2022. And the length is 1:17:41 - longer than the videos.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...e_id=16500

Nothing new in his journal yet.