Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Jul 2023, 23:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2023, 23:11 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how this file could possibly affect someone
Have you listened to it? Any effects?

Yes, last night before bed, nothing at all, it's very repetitive i felt a bit lost in the file, which is kinda fun. But i must say, i don't listen to pig girl files often, maybe has something to do with that?
(25 Jul 2023, 00:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i felt a bit lost in the file, which is kinda fun.
Possibly, this is the idea? I wonder if the video is mandatory here.
(25 Jul 2023, 00:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Jul 2023, 00:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i felt a bit lost in the file, which is kinda fun.
Possibly, this is the idea?

Yes, i've seen it in other PG files too, but this one just has a lack of structure in my opnion.
All Pig Girl files are strange... And I would say, that none of them should work, and none of them has the standard "Induction-Deepened-Body-Awakener" structure. But, apparently, something very subliminal somehow works for some... Hypno stuff is very individual. And I would like to hear author's explanations what he's doing there 😉
(24 Jul 2023, 23:11 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 May 2023, 14:14 )smyslna.j Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 May 2023, 00:52 )Jako Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )Profesor Prase Wrote: [ -> ]Sissygasm Brain Scramble Dominance
Ach! Youtube?

. . .

Máte nápady, jak uložit videa s věkovým omezením?

https://www.yout.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM

I don't understand how this file could possibly affect someone, sometimes during the file is hard to understand what's being said or simply follow.

this one works best if you listen while plugged.
(10 Jul 2023, 00:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 May 2023, 03:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Throat Whore Rewire Asian
Let's transcribe this one:
. . .
What a nonsense...

Ahaha, what a hot read 😋
(25 Jul 2023, 10:20 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]Ahaha, what a hot read 😋
I will try to install Whisper. Let's see if it can make more sense out of it.
(25 Jul 2023, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]All Pig Girl files are strange... And I would say, that none of them should work, and none of them has the standard "Induction-Deepened-Body-Awakener" structure. But, apparently, something very subliminal somehow works for some... Hypno stuff is very individual. And I would like to hear author's explanations what he's doing there 😉

Same here. These files really got into my head in a WEIRD way, and the ones that include prior conditioning like Bambi Sleep or Isabella Valentine where I have trained for years or in some cases decades seem to also tap deeply seated suggestions. They are not really audible, and yet...
Would anyone recommend a specific files of the pig girl series for complete personality rewrite? 😁
(30 Jul 2023, 03:48 )Stylic1234 Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes when I listen…. I can’t sleep. Anyone had this problem?
Yes 😬 Just like the files suggest.