Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Dec 2021, 17:09 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Have you done any similar dissections of say Bambi or SB or Kei?
Yes, should be in the corresponding threads. I'm still questioning the method of deciphering Silent Subliminals, though, as they might be created by different methods.
(23 Dec 2021, 17:30 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]also a new mashup for hungry fuck pigs

https://mega.nz/file/yix0hBbT#YywIHA4xun...5N0VBgq1Ts

Sounds very solid at first quick listen!

Let's hope this is just the start 😁
(23 Dec 2021, 17:30 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]also a new mashup for hungry fuck pigs

What’s the provenance of this file?

Also personally prefer the artificial female voices over the male voice.
(23 Dec 2021, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

"Bambi Fuck Pig Toilet Slut"

That's something different. Very good quality, live male voices. Hm... I wonder what it's made of. I could discover 5 tracks plus effects. The original Bambi, the "original" Pig Girl, one male voice per channels (fully panned to the left and to the right).

Where is it from? Any descriptions? I don't see anything similar on WMM.

This is a mashup of a couple of things.  It's got a Bambi playlist I picked out when I was deeper into Bambi, I mixed that with my toilet pig trap file (that i dont think i have posted to WMM yet), and then it has one of belyaevs early mash ups "pig brainwashing for women".  So its 3 files that are highly addictive on their own mixed together in the hopes of creating a much more powerful trap.
(23 Dec 2021, 21:17 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]I mixed that
Aha, so it's yours! That's why it's so different! What means it's your voice, right?
It's ... interesting ... to watch your body doing things on its own and enjoy them... Not sure if it's related to any hypno, because I used to do this kind of spontaneous actions meditation way before I was introduced to hypnosis. Even listening to hypno is spontaneous (driven by what I call SCM in my posts).
@ProfessorPig - your "Toilet Pig Submission" is very cleverly done, very clever associations, metaphors, (re-)anchoring and safety nets. I wonder if you can do something like that for forced feminization.
(23 Dec 2021, 21:17 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]files that are highly addictive on their own mixed together in the hopes of creating a much more powerful trap.
What about Anal Pig Toilet + Helpless to hypnosis?
(24 Dec 2021, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@ProfessorPig  - your "Toilet Pig Submission" is very cleverly done, very clever associations, metaphors, (re-)anchoring and safety nets. I wonder if you can do something like that for forced feminization.

thanks for the kind words.  i am sure something like this could be done with forced fem.  this file is my twist on some of the existing tricks and traps i saw in the larger feminization community.  mr. daniels work and the bambi files are some of the best sources for mental traps and snares IMO.  i tried to include all the traps that i felt were safe to include, but my idea of what is safe has shifted quite a bit since then.  my time with bambi showed me that hypnotic addictions can/are broken in similar ways to traditional addictions.  in the worst case scenarios you will have a rock bottom moment and that will snap you out of the files.
(24 Dec 2021, 01:39 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]my time with bambi showed me that hypnotic addictions can/are broken in similar ways to traditional addictions.  in the worst case scenarios you will have a rock bottom moment and that will snap you out of the files.
I discovered another way of breaking hypno-effects - just listen to more of the same stuff. After some time it will stop working completely. Relapses might occur, though...

BTW, I really like your voice and style. Listening to "Helpless to hypnosis" right now. Great stuff! Let's see if it's working 😉