Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... anyone try the new files?
damn, those new files are looking so tempting 🥰🥰 checked RS but nobody has 😟 i miiiiiight grab premium but i legit got 12$ left in balance for the next few days and its 10$ for premium 😫
(08 Nov 2021, 13:41 )xorzee Wrote: [ -> ]checked RS but nobody has
All 4 are aeady there.
(08 Nov 2021, 16:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Nov 2021, 13:41 )xorzee Wrote: [ -> ]checked RS but nobody has
All 4 are aeady there.

😮 i guess i don't have the right people added then. Could you send me in the right direction?  Shy
(08 Nov 2021, 17:15 )xorzee Wrote: [ -> ]Could you send me in the right direction? 
As always: make sure you use Tor and add as many peers (e.g. from the cert thread) as possible. I have close to 900 peers. 40 are active. So make your calculations.
(08 Nov 2021, 17:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Nov 2021, 17:15 )xorzee Wrote: [ -> ]Could you send me in the right direction?
As always: make sure you use Tor and add as many peers (e.g. from the cert thread) as possible. I have close to 900 peers. 40 are active. So make your calculations.

Oh well i shouldn't have asked for a shortcut haha 😅 i'll keep adding people, im at 14 active/204 for now
Oh, forgot to say Thanks to @Cattani for the file above! 🙈 Thanks! 😉
(27 Nov 2021, 23:35 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried them for real yet, no work-free or family-free days on the near horizon as of yet. Cursory listen suggests they are yet another remix of Sex Mania and Pig Girl files with added Bambi bits and binaural blasts. Bambi is a long journey about being a bubbly slutty airhead, and the other two are fast blasts about being a constantly horny filthy whore. I can imagine intense ways of combining those, and also not so successful ways of combining both. Depends on how it was done. And possibly depends on has the listener aeady tranced to either of the root files before, also the personality type, current moods and needs, etc.

I myself did Bambi Sex Animal awhile back, which for worked great as the culmination of a three day hypno bender. Short benders is all I can allow myself in the current life situation.

I would think the Trancing Slut files are like Bambi Sex Animal that but more impactful and complex. I'm assuming. Time will show.

Do they describe being a horny filthy whore vaguely, or do they get into specifics? If so, what specifics are mentioned?
Check them out while making an effort to stay focused instead of trancing of getting all worked up sexually. The first 10min of every file should be enough to show what's what. 

Or check out the vids on this little out-of-the-way website. Or on a more mainstream website video one and video two. The videos definitely illustrate very quickly what type of filthy suggestions are presented in what manner.  😉
(28 Nov 2021, 16:08 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Check them out while making an effort to stay focused instead of trancing of getting all worked up sexually. The first 10min of every file should be enough to show what's what. 

Or check out the vids on this little out-of-the-way website. Or on a more mainstream website video one and video two. The videos definitely illustrate very quickly what type of filthy suggestions are presented in what manner.  😉

Thanks for the help -- those video tags help a lot. This is probably much more extreme than what I'm looking for.