Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Feb 2022, 02:16 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the end, this is what I was searching for all this while, 10 years. This is where it peaks. This is where the rabbit hole ends for me. I'm not curious anymore, I'm scared for my life.

this is the best rave review i have seen for any hypnosis file. if this was a marketable product that is what i would put on the back as a testimonial.

as an aside though, i do think the rabbit hole goes deeper. there is always more. i hope you have luck breaking free from the files. the effects will likely never totally wear off, if you see something that triggers you the files can linger for years, but you should be pretty much 100% back to normal in 90 days.
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And last night it happened again
Yeah, 3 times within 24 hours ... 😆
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 03:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]If you stop listening, the effects will wear off in a couple of days.
Or not ...

I haven't listened since a month ago, any possible effects stopped 16 days ago, so I thought, OK, that's it. And last night it happened again: chastity cage, latex hood with only a mouth opening, nose hooks, collar, and big black dildo "vacuumed" to the wall. Then today: different cage, no  nose hooks, but added 40cm double-sided dildo. Quite a hard ride ...

So, either the files are very effective, or it's not related to the files at all.

Note: my deep-throating abilities amazed me again...

This must be unrelated to the file 😊  I don't remember any bondage related suggestions, or may have filtered them out subconsciously. 

If I could ride/deepthroat 40 cm dildo I would be so proud of myself. I would be eager to show other people by uploading videos on web or in person  💓
(21 Feb 2022, 00:39 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 02:16 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the end, this is what I was searching for all this while, 10 years. This is where it peaks. This is where the rabbit hole ends for me. I'm not curious anymore, I'm scared for my life.

this is the best rave review i have seen for any hypnosis file.  if this was a marketable product that is what i would put on the back as a testimonial. 

as an aside though, i do think the rabbit hole goes deeper.  there is always more.  i hope you have luck breaking free from the files.  the effects will likely never totally wear off, if you see something that triggers you the files can linger for years, but you should be pretty much 100% back to normal in 90 days.

Maybe the creator of file will find it and use it someday  😁

I don't think normal is possible anymore, I must start adjusting to the new normal. In my head I am aeady planning of ways to bring this lifestyle to my reality. Maybe I will go to a different country for holidays and live like this for few weeks every year, then come back and try to act normal for rest of the time.
(21 Feb 2022, 10:51 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]If I could deepthroat 40 cm dildo I would be so proud of myself.
Not that deep (yet) 😉 But this one goes in completely https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid57219

(21 Feb 2022, 10:51 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ] I don't remember any bondage related suggestions, or may have filtered them out subconsciously. 
- there are some, actually.
- there was no actual bondage
- and yes, I always add it consciously or subconsciously 😬
(21 Feb 2022, 11:01 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the creator of file will find it and use it someday  [Image: biggrin.gif]
I wish we had Belyaev/Verne/Kilikandzer here, and I wish he would create other files (and take requests for free 😬)
(21 Feb 2022, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 11:01 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the creator of file will find it and use it someday  [Image: biggrin.gif]
I wish we had Belyaev/Verne/Kilikandzer here, and I wish he would create other files (and take requests for free 😬)

I interacted with the user who uploaded these files on Spankbang, name is Kilikan. Is that the same person you mentioned here? He guided me here to this forum, he said that I will find enthusiasts here and also mentioned about @ProfessorPig and their discord room. So I am sure they are here.

This was the exact message:

"Hi, the original audio files have been mostly deleted, but have been collected by enthusiasts in likera's forum in the hypno section. One of the users there, Professor Pig, organized a discord room for that kind of stuff. You'll have to look it up somewhere in the pig girl files discussoin, or pm him. Vids of the files but with more extreme filthy visuals can be found in places like this one https://en.luxuretv.com/profiles/117049.html Have fun!"
(21 Feb 2022, 14:00 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]name is Kilikan
Yep, it's him!
(21 Feb 2022, 09:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And last night it happened again
Yeah, 3 times within 24 hours ...  😆

And again.... Just.
(21 Feb 2022, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 09:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And last night it happened again
Yeah, 3 times within 24 hours ...  😆

And again.... Just.

And again... It happens every time I have to pee. What was it? "You can't pee without a dildo in your ass"? 😂 I aeady hate it! But... If "it disappears", some fun will be lost. And this is the "catch 22". Apparently.