Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Mar 2022, 06:32 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]ughhh my clitoris doesn't work, but i can't stop masturbating to it? this is the most enticing part of it for me, I think O_O

That is fantastic. Forever horny.
(01 Mar 2022, 06:32 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]ughhh my clitoris doesn't work, but i can't stop masturbating to it? this is the most enticing part of it for me, I think O_O

i can still cum, but it definitely feels like its impossible.  usually i need to be playing with my ass or really choking on a dildo to cum while looping the files.
Ass/throat "abuse" continues, while I do not listen to the files since Feb 22. I still think, that the files were kinda an excuse for my sub-conscious mind (SCM) to make me do those things, that are supposed to be good for my health (according to the SCM).

... and I love almost every moment of it (with some exceptions, though...) ! ...
I am looking for cia black psyop "we have been inverted"guys
Dm me
(07 Mar 2022, 18:16 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for cia black psyop "we have been inverted"guys
Dm me

uh yah also interested in whatever this is 😋
(01 Mar 2022, 08:17 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]

More, more, more info pls   😋

Stuff like this (and queue balls) have really gotten me into prolonged gooning sessions that often have no end in sight, sometimes I can't tell if I can't cum or if I just can't summon the willpower to cum. I definitely get horniest when I sink deep into that space where I am limp, in panties, using a hitachi magic wand, and grinding, just enjoying the pleasure and depravity....
(07 Mar 2022, 20:00 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Mar 2022, 08:17 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]

More, more, more info pls   😋

Stuff like this (and queue balls) have really gotten me into prolonged gooning sessions that often have no end in sight, sometimes I can't tell if I can't cum or if I just can't summon the willpower to cum. I definitely get horniest when I sink deep into that space where I am limp, in panties, using a hitachi magic wand, and grinding, just enjoying the pleasure and depravity....

Actually gonna back this up too, I've struggled with trying to "goon" and would usually get overexcited and go over the point of no return, but something in these files has really helped rein that in. I still cum, especially if I take a break from the files, but I don't feel as much of a desperate need anymore. I'm much more comfortable just rubbing and staying horny and hazy.
(04 Mar 2022, 00:22 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]

i can still cum, but it definitely feels like its impossible.  usually i need to be playing with my ass or really choking on a dildo to cum while looping the files.

I am experiencing something similar. Since I discovered this file, most of my orgasms are anal orgasms. 

I am seriously considering getting a chastity device, I can only imagine the delicious and crazy intensity of effects with a few days of chastity  😋 😋
Interesting. Some of these are newer edits of stuff uncovered earlier in this thread. Example - BAMBI FILTHY WHORE sublim.avi looks like it was encoded last Nov, where are earlier version was September.

What I don't get is the audio in the later file is 32kHz, (giving it that low-res, mushy sound), vs. the earlier one back at regular 44.1kHz.

I think I remember reading someone earlier in the thread speculating that this was an intentional technique to better the quality of "brainwashing" - sub-conscious needing to work harder to grasp at whisps of audio layer.

Could be a theory supported by the evolution of approach over time shown in these files. Otherwise, I just don't know why you'd deliberately downgrade the audio quality??