Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crossposting here:

[attachment=17707]
Oh my... an instant EOTD

[attachment=17831] - simple and effective; IĀ love the nylon body, leather hood, corset, and, and , and.... šŸ’“

MJ
This just gave me anĀ EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?
This is my EOTD and it surprised me, as I'm not usually aroused by images ofĀ bound men.

[attachment=17958] - (animated) I think I like itĀ because ofĀ the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing šŸ˜

I would also add the device @Tinker D found in the preceding post, it seems an obvious idea šŸ˜‹

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I like itĀ because ofĀ the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself šŸ˜‹ How evil!
(03 Feb 2016, 13:12 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I like itĀ because ofĀ the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself šŸ˜‹ How evil!

I'm aeady planning how I could re-enact this scene - think I've got the basics sorted out but biggest challenge is finding the 'home alone' time to play.

MJ
Another EOTD involving a bound man:

[attachment=17959][attachment=17960] - the zentai is an obvious turn on, but I am especially aroused by the crotch and cock bondage. Would love to try that for my self-bondage sessions.

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 00:59 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]This just gave me anĀ EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

Here: http://www.seriouskit.com/site1/SPT_Overview.html
I love to see her struggling:

[attachment=18011]

And her too:

[attachment=18017]
This photo from stockings ad keeps my attention all day today:

[attachment=18033]

Can't get my eyes off the seams, heels and sheer white surface... šŸ˜‹