Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Unisex Costumes Puppy Cosplay of Men Women Open Mouth Padded Rubber Full Face Fetish Head Hood Mask Halloween Party Dog Roleplay
$131.65-50%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-20%

app chastity
2022 QIUI Cellmate 2 Chastity Electric Shock Penis Cage Cock Lock APP Remote Control Cage Male Chastity Belt Sex Toy For Men Gay
$106.96

latex one piece
Women High Cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Sexy Adults Shiny Metallic Latex Hot Lingerie One Piece Backless Leather Jumpsuit Swimsuit
$9.90-36%

sex toy vibrator
Black Wolf 10 Speed AV Vibrator Powerfull Magic Wand G-spot Stimulation Massager Clit Vibrators Sex Toys for Women Masturbation
$19.96-20%

shiny pantyhose
Knee High Sheer Stockings, Womens Sexy Oil Shiny Glossy Hosiery, Tight Pantyhose, Available in Black/White/Gray/Pink
$31.07

crossdresser silicone mask
(B77) Customized Lifesize Mask Crossdressing with Backshell Silicone Anime Kigurumi Mask Cosplay
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Crossposting here:

transparent-latex-159_catsuit_pantyhose_with_pink_leotard.jpg   
Oh my... an instant EOTD

tumblr_nluj78ClDN1rhktfxo4_1280.jpg    - simple and effective; I love the nylon body, leather hood, corset, and, and , and.... 💓

MJ
This just gave me an EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
This is my EOTD and it surprised me, as I'm not usually aroused by images of bound men.

tumblr_nwaastAVDn1upsme5o1_400.gif    - (animated) I think I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing 😁

I would also add the device @Tinker D found in the preceding post, it seems an obvious idea 😋

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself 😋 How evil!
(03 Feb 2016, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself 😋 How evil!

I'm aeady planning how I could re-enact this scene - think I've got the basics sorted out but biggest challenge is finding the 'home alone' time to play.

MJ
Another EOTD involving a bound man:

Capture.JPG     Capture1.JPG    - the zentai is an obvious turn on, but I am especially aroused by the crotch and cock bondage. Would love to try that for my self-bondage sessions.

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 00:59 )Tinker D Wrote: This just gave me an EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

Here: http://www.seriouskit.com/site1/SPT_Overview.html
I love to see her struggling:

tumblr_nx3emklKTs1u5ddqjo4_500.gif   

And her too:

tumblr_nuha08wCcP1tj39ito1_400.gif   
This photo from stockings ad keeps my attention all day today:

back-seams_stockings-40-white.jpg   

Can't get my eyes off the seams, heels and sheer white surface... 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post