Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw this one yesterday on Pinterest (which is becoming one of my favorite fetish tools)

[attachment=7998]
(03 Jul 2013, 18:51 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]Pinterest (which is becoming one of my favorite fetish tools)
Very true. Tumblr and Pinterest are currently the best. G+ and flickr are overcensored. Fetlife is more for self-made pr0n, social events and dating.
two for today:

[attachment=8020] - inspired by Ra's post in Bondage Art and with no apologies, it is just the sexiest of images to me. 😇

[attachment=8021] - a great 'forced deep throat' image

enjoy

MJ
(06 Jul 2013, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=8021]- a great 'forced deep throat' image
Very interesting... Any selfbondage ideas? ;P
(07 Jul 2013, 17:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2013, 09:47 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=8021]- a great 'forced deep throat' image
Very interesting... Any selfbondage ideas? ;P

Oh yes! 😁

MJ
I just wish this was in higher quality video, still does it for me tho...

(the video is removed)

Source: youtu.be/lYJoLGYGMq0
(19 Jul 2013, 18:24 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I just wish this was in higher quality video, still does it for me tho...
Why did those leotards ever go out of style? We need to start a movement to bring them back.