Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This kind of bondage, with corset and latex combined with a gorgeous girl and no nudity for me is something that gives a EOTD
[attachment=16775]
And this one is just amazing (imaging being there)
[attachment=16776]
(03 Nov 2015, 06:35 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of bondage, with corset and latex combined with a gorgeous girl and no nudity for me is something that gives a EOTD
This is what Jim Weathers is good at 😉 OTOH, he does not use hoods (because hoods conceal the beauty?), what is pity.
(03 Nov 2015, 10:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Nov 2015, 06:35 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]This kind of bondage, with corset and latex combined with a gorgeous girl and no nudity for me is something that gives a EOTD
This is what Jim Weathers is good at 😉 OTOH, he does not use hoods (because hoods conceal the beauty?), what is pity.

Whilst the genius that is Jim Weathers may not hood his damsels, he always ensures they are wearing the sheerest and sexiest of tights/pantyhose - which more than makes up for any shortfalls elsewhere.

MJ
Heaven?

[attachment=16778] - if not Heaven then Heavenly and very much an EOTD 😁

I am in a quandary - would I like to be there or be her? Either one would be a wonderful experience

MJ
(02 Nov 2015, 18:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]As always, the question we all want answered: Is it worth buying the DVD just for this scene? 😁

I don't know why, but TV/movie bondage seems to fall into 2 distinct areas..

1) total crap - utterly useless bondage/tape and pathetic gag

2) surprisingly erotic - sensual and deeply arousing, in such a way that you wonder if the actress/actor/director have a better understanding of the scene than they might publicly confess to.

MJ

Here's the full scene:  https://vid.me/fEKZ
"Tighter"
"You are not finished yet"

😉

Saved the video just in case.
So many EOTD elements in this image for me

[attachment=16820]

Pretty lady = tick
Pantyhose encasement = tick
bondage = tick
device = tick

If I was being really fussy I would have liked a gag and different shoes, but she's still doing it for me. 😉

MJ
Mr. Robot is a horribly acted series and very technically incorrect, but this scene is pretty hot. I wish she wasn't pregnant. And I was hoping he was going to pull out a little vibrator to put in her panties, not a ball gag that is going to hurt her mouth after some time 😟
Great mummification from "Randy Shop"  http://randyshop.net/