Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a pantyhose sniffer, and only under certain conditions. I've never found the appeal of socks as they don't have that feminine appeal to me (although I do see the difference between girls socks and boys socks). I do prefer pantyhose that have some degree of foot odor, but some people take it way too far saying they want it mad stinky and sweaty. My personal taste says that crosses from phermone-ish savoury odor into unbearable stench and sweat that would make me vomit. I'm feeling like Serena's socks would fit into that category.
I don't usually respond so strongly to a picture like this, but today is different...

[attachment=15553] - "What? You think that's tight?! I've not even started yet"

...oh boy! I'm feeling suddenly submissive 😁

MJ
You won't believe, but the erection of today was caused by imagining my wrists bound behind my back.
The first photo is wonderful for work. The second I can't imagine a situation like that
[attachment=15607][attachment=15608]

The latex under clothes is one of my future things to do (hope so)
[attachment=15609][attachment=15610][attachment=15611]
I was Googling stuff re my new Balent Catwoman cowl and Belle Chere did it for me...magnificent (even if it does look 'chopped' 😉 )

[attachment=15612]
(31 Jul 2015, 21:20 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I was Googling stuff re my new Balent Catwoman cowl and Belle Chere did it for me...magnificent (even if it does look 'chopped' 😉  )

same here, but I found this:
[attachment=15616]

..and couldn't resist 😁

MJ
I have no clear idea of why this image arouses me, but it does

[attachment=15630]

I think it is a 'he', but might be wrong.

There is just something about the scenario that I find erotic and exciting

MJ
Simple but effective.

[attachment=15653]
I found these two very much to my liking.
[attachment=15654][attachment=15655]
Now I have a thing for the casual clothes for a everyday use of latex. 
[attachment=15662][attachment=15663]