Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always loved this photo Latex zentai dress and suspension bondage ๐Ÿ˜‰
I posted on the blog recently (for some reason it appeared as 'Anonymous') โ€™ about how I much prefer the โ€˜amateur just having funโ€™ look to the more polished but cynical โ€˜when do I get the money?โ€™ one. Here are a couple of cosplayers who illustrate my ideal perfectly, real women with real curves who never grew out of playing dress-up. Boingggggg!

[attachment=9208][attachment=9209][attachment=9210]

[attachment=9211][attachment=9212][attachment=9213]
(13 Dec 2013, 08:33 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I posted on the blog recently (for some reason it appeared as 'Anonymous') โ€™ about how I much prefer the โ€˜amateur just having funโ€™

Yes! I couldn't have put it better myself - it is the amateur images that most often trigger the fastest erections! I wonder why?

MJ
Because you know that they know what they're doing and that they're enjoying it and they know that you know that? Both the two ladies in my pics got dressed that morning with the intention of giving absolute strangers the horn and getting off on it in a safe, fun, way. That sort of acceptance of your sexuality has to be exciting ๐Ÿ˜Š
Another amateur image that triggers a very satisfying bulge...

[attachment=9257]

...it looks so relaxed and real-world, right down to the rumpled pillows, ill fitting sheet and clutter on the floor... love it ๐Ÿ˜

MJ
(the video is removed) youtube.com/watch?v=YLjVgcHipks

A little shoe dangling perhaps? Well, it gives me an erection not sure about the rest of you all.
Not the dangling, but the view itself ๐Ÿ˜‰
(02 Jan 2014, 01:53 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]video

Brings back happy memories of youthful lusting ๐Ÿ˜‰

MJ