Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad day in the office... aeady! So I will embark on a posting spree to cheer myself up 😁

Two classics that get me going

[attachment=10790] - appeals to my inner dominant, but also an aspiration for my self-bondage submissive fantasies Confused

Show Content

enjoy

MJ
This one just invites your mind to create the fantasy...

[attachment=10888]

...in my fantasy she's saying 'I've found all of these and wondered what you wanted to do with them, and me...'

😁

MJ
fishnet. really. Wife wearing fishnet = wild crazy sex, and I want it NOW... Makes waiting almost painful.
...and now for something completely different:

[attachment=10974]

I could easily have posted this in any number of other threads, but erection ruled my head 😁

MJ
OK, look... I've got this thing for women in uniform... I can't help it... and if you throw in a bit (or a LOT!) of bondage... well... I get all aroused.... Blush

[attachment=10994][attachment=10995][attachment=10996][attachment=10997] - I want to fly with this airline, then I could invite her to my hotel room 😁

[attachment=10998] - can I help with your bag miss? 💓

enjoy

MJ
[attachment=11006] - in this moment i would get goosebumps!!!
(08 May 2014, 19:14 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]- in this moment i would get goosebumps!!!

...or maybe one big goosebump? 😁

I like this image not because of the arm-binder, but the way it creates anticipation of what is about to happen.

Nice

MJ
Oh boy!

[attachment=11110] - instant erection when I first saw it yesterday and again right now!

MJ
Another two that got me going straight away

[attachment=11175] - gorgeous view

[attachment=11176] - oh the thrill of seeing that for real, especially in my current 'sub' mood 😁

MJ
I thought I'd balance out my EOTD with the totally opposite image that is linked in some way.

These are both total encasement images...

Firstly the EOTD: [attachment=11476] - oh my yes!

Now the un-EOTD (the FOTD? - Flaccid of the day??) [attachment=11475] - but it must be an EOTD for someone 😉

MJ