Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Jun 2014, 17:56 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Wish I could do that.
Actually, it's not that difficult. Try yoga 😉
I consider myself straight but I love the androgynous effect here 🤔

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFqdLdoC9o
Chilean Madonna impersonator Elias Figueroa aka Carolina Baily: either some padding's slipped or or 'Hung Up' just took on a whole new meaning Shok

[attachment=11678]
I don't eat or do anything that has a "Y" or "G" in it.
Thank you. 😟
Something more mainstream

[attachment=11704] - I love her smile, the bondage (self-bondage inspiration?), the stockings over tights (I'm liking this concept more and more) and as a Gif it really works 😁

Enjoy

MJ
This Michael Manning's drawing did it today:

[attachment=11764]

I love sandal high heeled shoes and I like how tight the shoe embraces the cock. I almost feel it...
Well, that's a fetish I'd never even thought of! Is it even possible in real life though? Must need a really tiny shoe, perhaps there's a whole new market for male genital heels...
Combining some of my favourite fetishes.

[attachment=11796]
...and again.

[attachment=11797]

Would be improved by a swimming cap though. Speaking of which, I read that a well-known crossdresser with a rubber/lycra fetish sometimes wears them under their wig for extra encasement. Never thought of that...
I was struggling to find somewhere to post this wonderful artwork Gif, but then realised it was my EOTD so why not share it here:

[attachment=11798] - have you ever imagined anything like that?! 😁

(give the Gif time to run - it's worth the wait!)

Enjoy

MJ