Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one is just wonderful..

[attachment=14034] - not just the incredible latex (vacuum bag?) but also what it's holding in 😉

MJ
Oh, same girl but now in a latex catsuit and bolero single-glove. Looks like I'm getting addicted to her (still with quite a stable result 😋 )

[attachment=14053] [attachment=14054] [attachment=14055]

(From this single-glove ad)

I suspect she does not have perfect legs, but I'd like to see more. Need to find the original manufacturer, probably they have some good not water-marked photos...)
Oh god, this is soooooooooo sexy!

[attachment=14070] - seriously heavy fantasy time. I would love to experience this... and the bits you can't see in the image (my imagination is working overtime!)

MJ
Well I just posted the next chapter of my story: Rubber Trigger, and I have to confess that in writing it I did cum quite a few times, both by myself *blush* and even in my wife. Which did delay the ending a bit 😉
I hope it gets an erection or two (or 3) from you.
*KISS*
Because they do:

[attachment=14085][attachment=14086] - gorgeous Asian babe, with added nylonic interest
[attachment=14087] - I keep being drawn to this image, probably more because of what it hints at, rather than what it shows!

MJ
(17 Jan 2015, 22:41 )jessilongstocking Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14105]
I always wanted to try this.
Ahhhhh so many 'boxes ticked' with this one:
[attachment=14183]
Beautiful woman? Tick
Asian babe? Tick
Pantyhose/tights? Tick
Lycra? Tick
Bondage? Tick
Bondage I'd love to try? Tick
Gag? Tick
Colours I like? Tick

I could go on, but you can see why this is my EOTD! 💓😁

MJ
Plus she's absolutely helpless and can't move an inch, yet the bondage is on the comfortable side.

Considering it's a box-tie, this position cannot be properly used for self-bondage. But change it to "double-hammerlock" and voilà (still difficult to tighten up and get out).