Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This could have gone to the transparent latex thread... But based on its outcome on me I felt it had more accurate here!! 😉
(18 Jun 2016, 11:39 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]One of my neighbours was bent over getting her dogs out of the car when I came home yesterday. In tight white leggings clearly worn over stockings and suspenders, boing.

Ahhh... happy memories of an extended lunch break many years ago, when I followed (at a discreet distance) a very lovely young lady in a tight skirt who was flashing her stockings ever other step.

Sadly not a sight I see very often these days.

MJ
I don't expect this to do it for many people but...jinkies! I wouldn't mind spending a night in an abandoned fairground with Dee la Beau.

[attachment=19665]
EOTD and guilty pleasures all wrapped up together (all animated):

[attachment=19806] - Yes Mistress!
[attachment=19807] - I would love to experience this!
[attachment=19808] - My Birthday present... I wish!
[attachment=19809] - Girls have all the fun (what super power would I want? The one that allowed me to change sex whenever I wanted to!)

Enjoy - I am 😋

MJ
I always love Valkyries...and these are some buxom red-headed beauties...

[attachment=19822]

And yes,they do all have long-sleeved sheer or fishnet tops on...

[attachment=19823]
(13 Aug 2016, 11:46 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- I would love to experience this!
I found the video this is from:

http://clips4sale.com/mistress-roxanne-f...e+barn+WMV
First time adding a pic to this list. Hope I did it right 😊
[attachment=19960]
You did.
Very nice.
Mine for the day:

[attachment=20019] - just a wonderful combination of things I like
[attachment=20021] - strangely compelling
[attachment=20020] - (animated) a secret fantasy brought to life?

Enjoy - I did!

MJ
This kind of bondage really make my day 😁
Been tied up with a dumbell connected to the rope that tie the hand. And a bucket tied behind which connected to the neck.
Then the master will use enema inside the slave. And if the slave cant hold it and burst. It will get into the bucket and suffocate the slave. Quite risky but just thinking about it make me wana try