Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Dec 2020, 15:41 )Frank Wrote: [ -> ]It wasn't worth making a separate thread on my session, but the pic was so good that I have to share it.

I don't know... looks like a damn good session to me and little details like the cinch rope around your heels are always worth describing.

thanks for sharing

MJ
(01 Dec 2020, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]the cinch rope around your heels
Yep: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/8597 😊
For many reasons I'm feeling much more aroused today than I have in a long time, and this collection certainly made my day:

[attachment=44917] - (animated) I could watch this on loop for a loooong time  😁 

[attachment=44918] - just cute

[attachment=44919] - Giggity!! (If you don't know, look it up)

[attachment=44920] - there's something about this one. Maybe it's making the 'stocking' they sell for cleaning/polishing so damn sexy?

[attachment=44916] - (animated) why do I find the sight of a lady trying, but failing, to push a ball gag out so erotic?

Enjoy, I did

MJ
How, I agree with the first one.

The 5th is empty for me...
I like #3
And I know what Giggity means
No 2.
I can imagine myself sliding over or opposite, slide it in ...
Really nice perspective
[attachment=44927]
(04 Dec 2020, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]For many reasons I'm feeling much more aroused today
Any hints? Tutorials? Howtos? 😋
(10 Dec 2020, 19:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Dec 2020, 17:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]For many reasons I'm feeling much more aroused today

Well...

I was going through some old files on my back-up drives, and stumbled across a few of my sessions from years ago (2014-16) and started to review the videos (admittedly after a bit of prompting from @bondagetom1  😉  ) - being transported back to a time when I had the freedom/opportunity for proper 'home-alone' fun did rekindle my lost libido.

Sad to report that no sooner had it come, than it went again...   😟

Maybe I need to spend a bit more time in the archives  😁

MJ
(11 Dec 2020, 10:11 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Dec 2020, 19:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

Well...

I was going through some old files on my back-up drives, and stumbled across a few of my sessions from years ago (2014-16) and started to review the videos (admittedly after a bit of prompting from @bondagetom1  😉  ) - being transported back to a time when I had the freedom/opportunity for proper 'home-alone' fun did rekindle my lost libido.

Sad to report that no sooner had it come, than it went again...   😟

Maybe I need to spend a bit more time in the archives  😁

MJ

Your "pushing the gag out" photo brought back some memories for me. In a few sessions that I had with a Mistress in San Francisco, she would gag me with a gag that was a bit larger than I prefer. Luckily it only had one strap so I could push it out enough to swallow my saliva properly. Also luckily she never caught me doing this... 😊