Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mel B getting moist under translucent latex.

[attachment=24797]

If you don't feel the urge to silp your hands in here and cop a feel of those cute and sweaty little titties I think you're probably on the wrong forum  😊

[attachment=24798]
[attachment=25036]

Such a lovely bum...it's very close to Kylie quality  😉
Two that get the old passion piston pumping....

[attachment=25135] - works on 2 levels for me: 1) Just the idea of being suspended in a tight wrap like this... wow! and 2) my ongoing fantasy of being bound and the 'forced' to see (or maybe only hear) my girlfriend doing all sorts of naughty sexy things to herself.... time for a cold shower!

[attachment=25136] - funny how all my Batgirl fantasies seem to end up with something like this happening to her... and I'm always both villain and hero

enjoy

MJ
another pair that work wonders for my libido 

[attachment=25187] - inverted suspension, zentai encased with beautiful contrasting rope (especially working as a gag and blindfold) - oh yes! 

[attachment=25188] - (animated) I LOVE beach holidays, but would enjoy them even more with this sort of view! (ideas for outdoor self-bondage anyone?)

Enjoy

MJ
I don't have a foot fetish (all but this one of the images on the BarBaCock page on Rule34 left me cold) but ooooohhh!

[attachment=25577]
Ooooohhhhh again, nom, nom, nom...

[attachment=25939]
Two very different EOTD images, each with it's own special reason:

[attachment=26109] - that damp spot on the bed, surrounded by the debris of a good self-bondage session... at least in my imagining!

[attachment=26110] - Sooooooo shiny! Oh my! How I want to touch and wear a pair like this (Falke?)

Enjoy

MJ
Love the Danskins 😋
Nora  Mogalle. 
This isn't a woman. This...is a Goddess.

[attachment=26754]
I love the idea of being helplessly bound and then teased for hours, so this image really fired me up:

[attachment=26781] - (animated) oh the frustration, oh the torment, oh how I want to be him!

Enjoy

MJ