Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thread has reached 100k views!!!
(19 Aug 2015, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The thread has reached 100k views!!!

Drinks
Usually I hate pics of smokers but I'm prepared to turn a blind eye in this case just because of that make-up...she reminds me a bit of Angelina Jolie as Maleficient or the Australian actress who used to appear as 'Brellina' on the British weather forecast when rain was predicted (ie,quite often).

[attachment=15888]
A comic I found and I got an eotd very quick. I remember when I was younger I bought some PVC, like the images that you heat and shrink. In that time I cannot afford latex or other things that was the most real experience with PVC, so I remeber I used that around my legs and heat with a hair dryer and the sensation was amazin (too hot sometimes but it was worthy).
[attachment=15895][attachment=15896][attachment=15897][attachment=15898][attachment=15899][attachment=15900][attachment=15901][attachment=15902]

Outfits to work and be professional 😋
[attachment=15903][attachment=15904]

This one I liked it for the "amateur" image, and the latex stockings looks awesome in my opinion (real and not professional photoshoot)
[attachment=15905]
@madboyevil - great pictures, indeed! And this one is sooooo Jim Weathers:

(07 Sep 2015, 05:37 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15904]   

Love it!
This photo made it today:

[attachment=15920]

I think I imagine myself in this situation.
I love the look in the eyes of this model for a medical goods supply company.

[attachment=15974]

Full advertisement at http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...6#pid19486
Pretty good rope work.
[attachment=16054]

Imagine having a teacher like that or be the teacher with rope underneath 
[attachment=16055]

Excelent outfit for formal meetings  Rolleyes
[attachment=16056]
(25 Sep 2015, 05:26 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine having a teacher like that or be the teacher with rope underneath 
I used to be a teacher (not a schoolteacher, no 😁 ) and I was wearing latex briefs with built-in rubber butt-plug, pantyhose, probably a swimsuit (do not remember) under my normal clothes (not as transparent as on the image, though ;P )
Quote:Imagine having a teacher like that

[attachment=16064]

That pic so needs some ptoto-chopping - I'll have a go when I have the time.

In the meantime, 'Hand out, palm up you little spawn of Satan!'

[attachment=16065]

As an aside, I was once accused of being a school-teacher by my electricity meter reader who seeing my living room said , 'tu est professori, the books, the specimens?' I wasn't sure whether to be insulted or not  😋  at least on a course at Birmingham's Science Museum Thinktank I was asked whether I was a Doctor or a Professor 😊