Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Jan 2014, 19:30 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]A real batgirl?
Love the outfit.

I didn't even notice that! Blush (Can't imagine what I was looking at...)

MJ
(27 Jan 2014, 18:28 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere in Russia perhaps?
Looks like Russia, indeed. Excellent find!

(27 Jan 2014, 18:28 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I want to take up ice-skating, right NOW!!!!!!
In such outfit falling is not an option.
Speaking of skating. I would add some protection to the outfit. For example, like here:

[attachment=9858]

Or here:

[attachment=9859]
A lot of the lettering does not look like Russia...not sure they'd print russian lettering if in another country but seems like too much non-Russia to claim it Russia.
Yes, this is Russia, most likely St. Petersburg, and the girl's name is Vika.
Nice dildo set. Looks like a Swiss knife 😁

[attachment=9875]
Grmpf, yes, I like that. But my (now ex)girlfriend never wanted to try something like this...
(29 Jan 2014, 17:09 )B1u3 Wrote: [ -> ]Grmpf, yes, I like that. But my (now ex)girlfriend never wanted to try something like this...

I dated a girl who was happily into this, but I dumped her because I felt I was destined for something better. Now I'm dating someone who has no interest in sex at all (wait till marriage) but she is very refreshing to be around...has the same interests and I can make her laugh and she's not a f'ing bitch like someone else I dated. I've come to conclusion that although these sexual desires are fun they are not as important as relationship longevity and harmony. At least that's my opinion.
You're right with this, I dumped this ex for something else (many something elses...), but I just wanted to mention.
I think this kind of first girl you describe is quite rare 😉
I saw this.. and for some reason I ran into my closet and put on some pantyhose.. and bam.. erection.. So it qualifies. (Click on it for full effect)

[attachment=9952]