Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A small selection of animations that fire my libido

[attachment=41410] - looks so tight, and I love the hood/gag/collar combination

[attachment=41411] - simple, but very erotic

[attachment=41412] - this one always reminds me of my self-bondage sessions where I deliberately fall forwards onto the bed.... oh my!

Enjoy

MJ
Searched for this in Google:

(13 Jul 2020, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Real? Or "painted"?

Found this:

Source: https://twitter.com/reflectivelatex/stat...6666869760
?s=09

[attachment=42398]
(13 Jul 2020, 19:48 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Found this:

Uploaded the video in the forum, just in case....
Some more of my 'go to' images, when I'm feeling a little low or in need of a bit of inspiration..

[attachment=42665] - I love the look of this, just wish it came in a cheaper Lycra version

[attachment=42666] - an almost perfect pole tie - I adore this lady in her bondage poses

[attachment=42667] - what a smile, What a Smile! It'd be a shame to pull that nylon hood over her head, but...  😁

[attachment=42668][attachment=42670] - two different 'spread and exposed' images, both wonderfully erection inducing in their own ways

[attachment=42669] - an old favourite and no apologies for reposting - love the way the vinyl forms to her body, and the smooth lines of the head harness. Wonderful!

Enjoy

MJ
I would say - the first two. The last one is very close, but something is missing, and I don't understand what.
Pantyhoes.
I don’t see any.
(04 Aug 2020, 19:33 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Pantyhoes.
I don’t see any.

I know what you mean, but I think it'd be greedy to expect that as well  😁

But if you're after pantyhose, then you might like this one...

[attachment=42758] - I know I do!

MJ
Very nice. I just love the look.
Found on Fetlife:

[attachment=43180]

Does anyone know more of that drawings?
(22 Aug 2020, 23:11 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know more of that drawings?

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8729049