Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh, culmor, you won πŸ˜‰ I'm too slow today.
Ahhh... so not one of these then,

[attachment=18998] - it would be so easy to get the two mixed up πŸ˜‰

MJ
(14 May 2016, 13:08 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 May 2016, 11:28 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]what's a woodie?
Erection πŸ˜‰

Why did I ask .... What else could it be .... 😊

😁
Love the look of the Neosteel under the rubber.

[attachment=19002]
Yes, I would love to have my Neosteel back.
Or replace it with another.

Yes, I'm still looking.
Ohhhh... yes.... What an amazing photo... I love the transparent latex back-seamed stockings with usual everyday clothes. And so much is left for the imagination...

[attachment=19055]
I couldn't help but to make an account as soon as I found this awesome website!  😁

Anyway, great posts so far, but here is a picture I can't help but come back to every so often:

[attachment=19057]

Something about the combination of piercings, collar, and ballgag ofcourse does it for me every time I see it.
Simple, but oh so effective at getting my juices flowing... Blush

[attachment=19104]

I'm in love again 😁

MJ
Inverted suspension bondage - soooooo sexy:

[attachment=19152] - (animated) Oh my! What's in that bottle and where is it going?
[attachment=19153] - (animated) more upside down writhing

Its no secret that I envy the opportunity these women have to be tormented (in the nicest possible way) by the magic wands included in their bondage

Enjoy, I would!

MJ
(31 May 2016, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1464700815_55d971526e50cd51c6bd1..._thumb.gif]Β Β Β - (animated) Oh my! What's in that bottle and where is it going?
I would like to think that it's an inverted enema πŸ˜‹ To make it more devilish I would dress her in a transparent latex zentai, so not single drop of that golden liquid is lost Girl_devilΒ  (I'm in that mood today)