Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^^^
Bare legs? 😁

[attachment=13087]
(31 Oct 2014, 08:22 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]^^^
Bare legs? 😁

Is 'bare legs' a reference to the obvious omission in Ra's EOTD and your picture the 'naughty box' reserved for anyone who has bare legs in their EOTD?

😁

MJ
Whilst I continue to puzzle over Culmor's rather cryptic last post let me share my own EOTD

[attachment=13088]

Such a beautiful image and so much more left to my imagination 😁

MJ
^^^
Well done Madjack, that's exactly what I meant 😁 It's where anyone with bare legs deserves to be put.

Ra's pic needs Platino Cleancuts adding. Incidentally, I wish there was a higher category than 'like' for your last pic. I love retro lycra stirrup legging and thumb-loop leotards worn over footed tights or gloves but in latex they're close to perfection. Never seen such well-fitting gloves either and I love the dark nail polish showing through.
While bare legs is something I absolutely do not accept, the idea of the (mental) picture was "uncovered erection, that is not only clearly visible under transparent latex, but also physically protruding". So, I would definitely add thin transparent latex stockings with back seams and transparent latex shoulder length gloves to the picture. But I can't amend the photo I found on the Internet 😉
(31 Oct 2014, 08:58 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Ra's pic needs Platino Cleancuts adding.
Something for this Christmas, probably 😉
Incidentally, Madjack's glove pic is my new desktop. I could look at it for hours.

Something I've never understood is why while all the cleaners where I work wear disposable vinyl gloves their lady-of-a-certain-age supervisor always wears latex ones. There's an unlimited supply in their store-cupboard 😉

[attachment=13089]
This is an interesting one:

[attachment=13248] a certain Jacquelyn Jablonski

....now, when I Google her the vanilla images do nothing at all for me, I find her very plain, but dressed up and photographed like this? 💓

So, do clothes make such a difference? Does a man/woman suddenly become an object of desire simply because of the way they dress, even if in normal clothes you wouldn't give them a second glance?

MJ
(13 Nov 2014, 15:52 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Does a man/woman suddenly become an object of desire simply because of the way they dress, even if in normal clothes you wouldn't give them a second glance?
Oh yes... Just show me a pair of slender legs in something shiny ....
Uniforms or to be more specific, air hostess uniforms always do it for me, especially when bondage is involved - which is why these both get me aroused:

[attachment=13270][attachment=13271]

(and to Culmor - yes, I know! 😉 )

Enjoy

MJ