Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Jan 2015, 14:25 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13918]
I missed this great photo. Is it you?
With the way these two are flirting I just had to post this:

[attachment=13922] 😋

..the trouble is that it is all just a little bit sexy.... Blush

MJ
(05 Jan 2015, 23:16 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]With the way these two are flirting
At least it works 😉
(05 Jan 2015, 23:16 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I just had to post this
This works too 😁
(05 Jan 2015, 18:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2015, 17:07 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you can suck and swallow at the same time
Will I have any choice? You gorgeous erection will be somewhere deep in my throat.

Of course, with my cock buried in your throat you have to swallow or choke on my load. But then, after my balls are empty, I have a bladder that needs to be emptied - all that coffee I've been drinking to stay awake - has to go somewhere! And as a habit, after every cum I like to 'clean' out the pipes with a hot, spicy flow. You willing to swallow all that too?
(06 Jan 2015, 09:11 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]You willing to swallow all that too?
(05 Jan 2015, 18:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Will I have any choice?
Bound like that?
(06 Jan 2015, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jan 2015, 09:11 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]You willing to swallow all that too?
(05 Jan 2015, 18:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Will I have any choice?
Bound like that?

No choice at all...it's so convenient to have one versatile hole to use for all occasions! Makes work some much more productive... But of course I do like a shiny, rubber-encased body to bend over my desk at the end of the day. A tight boy-pussy, smooth and soft... so easy to slip into and pump before going home for the evening!
(05 Jan 2015, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2015, 14:25 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13918]
I missed this great photo. Is it you?

Yes...I managed a quick 'selfie' in my wife's undies between Skype humiliation sessions. Then back to a few more hours of 'edging' myself before some kind person finally allows me to relieve myself on webcam 😉
(05 Jan 2015, 23:16 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]With the way these two are flirting I just had to post this:

😋

..the trouble is that it is all just a little bit sexy.... Blush

MJ

I like these 'first-to-cum gets gangbanged' races between friends, don't you? Oh..and the one who cum's second gets to clean up the winner afterwards. I'm not sure which I prefer - what about you?
(06 Jan 2015, 15:10 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]Yes...I managed a quick 'selfie' in my wife's undies between Skype humiliation sessions.
I like the shine, semi-transparency, and what is shown and what is hidden. I should say the photo is taken very smartly. Not perfect, but smart and up to the point.
(06 Jan 2015, 15:08 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]No choice at all...it's so convenient to have one versatile hole to use for all occasions! Makes work some much more productive... But of course I do like a shiny, rubber-encased body to bend over my desk at the end of the day. A tight boy-pussy, smooth and soft... so easy to slip into and pump before going home for the evening!
Speaking of jobs and offices... I wonder if such places exist. See also this thread: Fetish, bondage and sex at work
(05 Jan 2015, 14:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13916][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13917]

does work as a very efficient stimulant ;P

The photos are taken from this latex corset ad.

Hm, this is the same girl:

[attachment=13954][attachment=13955]