Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Jun 2015, 12:45 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]See this thread: Strange but still fetish Japanese game shows 😉

Wow, amazing how you manage to remember all the post from old threads. Thanks for remembering us that
(14 Jun 2015, 12:18 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15397]   
Without your PM, Culmor, I would never have noticed ... 😁 Nice one!

My birthday is close... Platino's ? ;P
The thing that really bothers me is yes she's hot and EOD-worthy, but she's prolly a real bitch.
Those scenarios are perfect only in my dreams
I was watching an old Wonder Woman episode earlier, 'Light-fingered Lady' and I have to wonder how they ever got away with this in the nineteen-seventies.

[attachment=15442][attachment=15443][attachment=15444][attachment=15445]
(29 Jun 2015, 22:38 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching an old Wonder Woman episode earlier, 'Light-fingered Lady' and I have to wonder how they ever got away with this in 1975.

I'm beginning to suspect it was just this sort of image, however 'subliminal' it may have been, that contributed to how I am today - brilliant! 😁

MJ
(29 Jun 2015, 22:38 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching an old Wonder Woman episode earlier, 'Light-fingered Lady' and I have to wonder how they ever got away with this in 1975.
I remember the good old Wonder Woman swimsuit!! :-D
I remembered the blue suit but not that incredible camel-toe  and no, I didn't photochop the pics. I read that they made Lynda wear the tan dance tights with her usual costume * to avoid the risk of her labia slipping out and then they show...that.

There's another scene where WW's in her usual costume and you can see she's wearing a sanitary towel much wider than its crotch but that's probably not an image to dwell on.

Not that I'm obsessive or anything 😉

[attachment=15446]

*For which I'm eternally grateful.
(29 Jun 2015, 22:38 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I was watching an old Wonder Woman episode earlier, 'Light-fingered Lady' and I have to wonder how they ever got away with this in the nineteen-seventies.

LoL Houseboat
I read today that Serena Williams doesn't wash her socks when she's on a winning streak. A bit like smoking, it doesn't do anything for me but I think someone here might get off on the idea 😉