Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@madjack,

Though I can't say your eotd post does anything for me at all your foth definitely does what it says on the can...
I love the FOTD abbreviation. (Should go in the future FAQ 😉 )
These transparent white swimsuits are fascinating.

[attachment=11501]

It's an animated GIF (just in case 😉 )
This one does it for me.. Well.. This was me just yesterday..

😉

[attachment=11502]

Some of you know that I visit a professional dom from time to time.. I've got to help keep her busy so she just doesn't go off and get a regular job. So I added her info to the photo..

If you ever go to Vegas, visit Mistress Kikko. She really loves exploring fetishes.

Also, sorry for the quality of the photo.. It was taken with her phone, which is not that great, and the lighting wasn't too good. I had to manipulate it in Photoshop to Lighten it.
I don't know quite why this works for me, but it does:

[attachment=11577]

- maybe it's just because of the quality of the photo (composition, etc), maybe it's the swimsuit, maybe it's the thought of finding a willing damsel bound like that 😁

Whatever it is I like it!

MJ
(26 Jun 2014, 09:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]maybe it's just because of
.. I imagine myself in this latex swimsuit bound like that ...
Sometimes there is a theme that just works for me, these 3 are all very similar and each one gets my blood pumping in all the right places:

[attachment=11624][attachment=11625][attachment=11626] - Oh how I wish I was there to run my hand over the nylon clad legs of these helpless lovelies 😁

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. I think this is post 1000 for me Yahoo
(26 Jun 2014, 09:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know quite why this works for me, but it does:

- maybe it's just because of the quality of the photo (composition, etc), maybe it's the swimsuit, maybe it's the thought of finding a willing damsel bound like that 😁

Whatever it is I like it!

MJ
Maybe the DS is bonus+???😉
I imagine a good number of her spectators have an eotd too...

[attachment=11658]
Wow....
Wish I could do that.