Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asian women... Yes, imagining myself as an appropriately dressed Asian beauty, for example like this one:

[attachment=13916][attachment=13917]

does work as a very efficient stimulant ;P

The photos are taken from this latex corset ad.
(05 Jan 2015, 14:38 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Asian women... Yes, imagining myself as an appropriately dressed Asian beauty, for example like this one:

does work as a very efficient stimulant ;P

The photos are taken from this latex corset ad.

Yessss..i'm jerking off right now. Wish she/he were her...or you 😉
It's always nice to meet someone with similar fetishes. Now, please bind my wrists behind my back and pull them upwards toward my neck ;P
(05 Jan 2015, 14:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's always nice to meet someone with similar fetishes. Now, please bind my wrists behind my back and pull them upwards toward my neck ;P

Mmmm...yes sir...And I'll attach them to the collar to keep you upright. You have a spreader bar to attach your ankles to? I like my 'victims' completely helpless! Just like me when i give myself to the 'top' player.
(05 Jan 2015, 15:05 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]And I'll attach them to the collar to keep you upright.
Like this:

[attachment=13919]

or, possibly, like this:

[attachment=13920]

"Reverse prayer" is the most helpless and vulnerable position...
(05 Jan 2015, 14:43 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]i'm jerking off right now.
And you do not have to do it by yourself. Don't you find that I'm talking to much? I can't move anyway from under your desk bound like that, and you will have your hands free to continue with your stories 😋
(05 Jan 2015, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2015, 15:05 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]And I'll attach them to the collar to keep you upright.
Like this:

or, possibly, like this:

"Reverse prayer" is the most helpless and vulnerable position...

Yessss...I love those. Too bad I have to go now. I've been 'edging' for hours, but I still can't cum yet - and I have to go to a meeting now with my underwear soaked in pre-cum and a big fat hard-on! *KISS*
(05 Jan 2015, 15:23 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]a big fat hard-on!
Isn't it the purpose of this thread? 😁
(05 Jan 2015, 15:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2015, 14:43 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]i'm jerking off right now.
And you do not have to do it by yourself. Don't you find that I'm talking to much? I can't move anyway from under your desk bound like that, and you will have your hands free to continue with your stories 😋

Yes..very true. I can write while you use that sweet mouth for tempting and teasing my 'blue' balls...until even I can't hold back any longer. I hope you can suck and swallow at the same time, coz it's gonna take a while for these balls of mine to empty!
(05 Jan 2015, 17:07 )bob_masters Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you can suck and swallow at the same time
Will I have any choice? You gorgeous erection will be somewhere deep in my throat.