Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just going through my old files and I think this was the first image I ever saved. Nostalgia boner.

[attachment=49345]

Lots of memories. Still great after all those years.

Eve Ellis (just the undisputed GOAT, good lord)
[attachment=49349]
[attachment=49354]
[attachment=49357]
[attachment=49356]

Karina Santos
[attachment=49353]

Andrea Neal
[attachment=49346]
[attachment=49355]

Nicole Sheridan (definetly a favourite, the queen of eyefucking)
[attachment=49347]
[attachment=49348]
[attachment=49350]
[attachment=49352]
[attachment=49351]

Bonus video - I'm pretty sure this one is singlehandedly responsible for my evergrowing catsuit collection.
Just hope that you can find someone who looks at you the way Nicole looks at the camera at the one minute mark.

[attachment=49358]

OK, I better stop now, otherwise I could end up doing this all day.
(11 Jul 2021, 17:26 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_21038_1626017866_9ec8864610c211fb49..._thumb.jpg]  
Always loved the look of her latex shorts.

(11 Jul 2021, 17:26 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Eve Ellis
Always!

(11 Jul 2021, 17:26 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Nicole Sheridan
(I mentioned it aeady but maaaaaany years ago) - when I had my first mortgage appointment with the bank, one of "the bank girls" was a copy of Nicole - I was sooo flabbergasted! Took me huge efforts to collect myself 😂
Ah. Shortfuse.com - my first subscription - wonderful stuff. I often follow Jim Weathers Bondagecafe these days.

Happy memories.
This one did it for me today.

A stringent hogtie, a ball gag and determined struggling.
I am a simple man with simple pleasures.

[attachment=49368]
(12 Jul 2021, 18:24 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]This one did it for me today.

A stringent hogtie, a ball gag and determined struggling.
I am a simple man with simple pleasures.

...and this is simply wonderful! 

You can see the amount of effort she's putting into that scene by the beads of sweat on her forehead - that's a seriously tough tie, but so erotic.

Great find!

MJ
It's friday and you know what that means:

[attachment=49372]

Even if Drea hardly ever wears tight or shiny clothes, her body, skin tone, pierced nipples and general demeanor are an instant turn on for me.

This is dedication, right there. Such a sport.

[attachment=49373]

What are your plans for the weekend?
This deep-throating butt-plug gag with a breathing hole did it today:

[attachment=49473]

Source: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid53911 ("Bondage Life" #42 page 29)
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O2Aqnw_KdQ
&t=5s]Trying on the Rubber Suit | American Horror Stories - "Rubber (Wo)man - Part One" (HD Clip) - YouTube[/url]

I imagine that (with her red bob and chunky knit polo-neck) she seems to be channelling Velma isn't a coincidence 😊
(21 Jul 2021, 08:30 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ][url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O2Aqnw_KdQ
&t=5s]Trying on the Rubber Suit | American Horror Stories - "Rubber (Wo)man - Part One" (HD Clip) - YouTube[/url]

I imagine that (with her red bob and chunky knit polo-neck) she seems to be channelling Velma isn't a coincidence 😊

Soooo many boxes ticked  😁

MJ