Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
EXTRA FEE
$1.21

crossdresser silicone mask
100% Handmade Silicone Sexy And Sweet Half Female&Male Face Mask Ching Crossdress Mask Crossdresser Doll Realistic Skin Mask Toy
$120.99

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Adult Scoop Tank Dance Leotard Women Spandex Nylon Black Gymnastics Leotards Jumpsuit Great for Taking Ballet Class
$24.18-39%

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Silicone Dildo Accessories for Vac-U-Lock Sex Machine Quick Air Masturbation Horse Dick Animal Penis Attachment Toys
$664.04-37%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask Headphone To Alleviate Fatigue and Breathable Eye Protection 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible White Noise Cancelling
$126.87-30%

corset
XXS XS Underbust Bustier Corset Women Dress Slimming Waist Trainer 26 Steel Bone Wedding Body Shaper Lace Up Cincher Girdle Belt
$24.19-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Crossposting here:

transparent-latex-159_catsuit_pantyhose_with_pink_leotard.jpg   
Oh my... an instant EOTD

tumblr_nluj78ClDN1rhktfxo4_1280.jpg    - simple and effective; I love the nylon body, leather hood, corset, and, and , and.... 💓

MJ
This just gave me an EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
This is my EOTD and it surprised me, as I'm not usually aroused by images of bound men.

tumblr_nwaastAVDn1upsme5o1_400.gif    - (animated) I think I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing 😁

I would also add the device @Tinker D found in the preceding post, it seems an obvious idea 😋

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself 😋 How evil!
(03 Feb 2016, 13:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Feb 2016, 11:02 )madjack Wrote: I like it because of the self-bondage possibilities and the clothing
Also, the position looks stable. You'll be able to regain balance, should you lose it (@Tinker D - back to the BA discussion).

BTW, bound like this he can't stimulate himself 😋 How evil!

I'm aeady planning how I could re-enact this scene - think I've got the basics sorted out but biggest challenge is finding the 'home alone' time to play.

MJ
Another EOTD involving a bound man:

Capture.JPG     Capture1.JPG    - the zentai is an obvious turn on, but I am especially aroused by the crotch and cock bondage. Would love to try that for my self-bondage sessions.

MJ
(03 Feb 2016, 00:59 )Tinker D Wrote: This just gave me an EOTD.

I want one.

Anyone know where I can get one ?

Here: http://www.seriouskit.com/site1/SPT_Overview.html
I love to see her struggling:

tumblr_nx3emklKTs1u5ddqjo4_500.gif   

And her too:

tumblr_nuha08wCcP1tj39ito1_400.gif   
This photo from stockings ad keeps my attention all day today:

back-seams_stockings-40-white.jpg   

Can't get my eyes off the seams, heels and sheer white surface... 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post