Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Oct 2015, 17:05 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a wet day - this is very nice indeed:

- Staged? Maybe, but I'm not complaining

MJ

That water valve looks absolutely disgusting. I hope that doesn't have anything to do with drinking water.
Rope bondage AND a vacuumbed, color me aroused.
[attachment=16697]
Ahh... Don't you wish we all have a figure like that.
Ohhhhh yes,

[attachment=16714] - I just love the way she rises to take the gag...

...super EOTD

MJ
(02 Nov 2015, 08:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]just love the way she rises to take the gag
Oh, yes!!! Great find!

The girls who like to be gagged 😉
(02 Nov 2015, 08:23 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhhh yes,

- I just love the way she rises to take the gag...

...super EOTD

MJ

I recognize that scene from an episode of Mr. Robot!  😊
(02 Nov 2015, 14:38 )helpless85 Wrote: [ -> ]an episode of Mr. Robot
What is that?
(02 Nov 2015, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
What is that?

It's a cyberpunk-themed TV show:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_(TV_series)

Season 1 Episode 3 has the bondage scene that GIF was taken from:

Quote:Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO, and pays a man so he can beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. However, at the party, fsociety leaks Evil Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela who wants him to give in. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.
(02 Nov 2015, 16:56 )helpless85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Nov 2015, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
What is that?

It's a cyberpunk-themed TV show:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_(TV_series)

Season 1 Episode 3 has the bondage scene that GIF was taken from:

Quote:Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO, and pays a man so he can beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. However, at the party, fsociety leaks Evil Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela who wants him to give in. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.

As always, the question we all want answered: Is it worth buying the DVD just for this scene? 😁

I don't know why, but TV/movie bondage seems to fall into 2 distinct areas..

1) total crap - utterly useless bondage/tape and pathetic gag

2) surprisingly erotic - sensual and deeply arousing, in such a way that you wonder if the actress/actor/director have a better understanding of the scene than they might publicly confess to.

MJ