Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=11977]

True dream for me
That reminds me a little of one of Shandra's wonderful outfits. Chastity, plug and ballet boots, oh my!

[attachment=11978]
It's no use, no matter how many other fetishes I like there is something super erection creating about suspension bondage...

[attachment=12052][attachment=12053] - the suspension, the bondage, the encasement. the swinging... oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!

MJ
This picture of Lyn Marshall took me back to my youth. It was her first book. that inspired (perverted?) me to buy my first leo and tights. What you can just see a hint of here if you look very closely is that her tights had rear seams... wonderful.

[attachment=12098]
(04 Aug 2014, 13:35 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]It's no use, no matter how many other fetishes I like there is something super erection creating about suspension bondage...

- the suspension, the bondage, the encasement. the swinging... oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!

MJ

Memories of gord 😟
A stunning set of GIF files that makes me so envious of women 😁

[attachment=12220] - lovely latex lust
[attachment=12221] - helplessly teased

Oh my!

MJ
It's this one today:

[attachment=12311]

I would reduce the height of the platforms and made the hood and the bolero (at least it looks like a bolero) a one-piece garment. And yes, transparent latex gloves or gloves built-into the bolero. Probably even separate very thin opera length transparent gloves under the bolero.

Interesting thing - I can easily imagine myself both "inside" and "outside" of this outfit.
I agree - I don't like platforms especially when they are excessive. Stick with the heel and pointed toe.
I would love to be inside. So the view from the outside is also fascinating...

[attachment=12321]

(a bit animated)
(08 Sep 2014, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to be inside. So the view from the outside is also fascinating...
Yeah I'd be in that 😉
Actually you miss a lot on the inside ( visually )