Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 Nov 2015, 06:51 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: [ -> ]Mr. Robot is a horribly acted series and very technically incorrect, but this scene is pretty hot.  I wish she wasn't pregnant.  And I was hoping he was going to pull out a little vibrator to put in her panties, not a ball gag that is going to hurt her mouth after some time 😟

I've been watching Mr. Robot religiously and I want to retract my remarks.  The first few episodes were tough for me to stomach but it's gotten much better.  I see now that the story is a metaphor of greater societal concepts and it's very Kubrick-esque where each scene in the series is a visual feast.  If you have any exposure to information security practises you may appreciate the technical accuracy of the hacks and social engineering shown in each episode.

I think it's possible for this series to have its own thread, but here are some pics for your evaluation.  Characters Tyrell (Martin Wallstrom) and Joanna (Stephanie Corneliussen) Wellick speak to each other in Swedish and Danish. These may not be EoD since she's pregnant - totally understand and please accept my apologies in advance if that's the case.

[Image: XP4a7c0.jpg?1] [Image: XOvbyrJ.jpg?1]
[Image: 4f0ndls.jpg]
[Image: ijmacaG.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nufysbn8g41rtd4eqo1_500.gif]

From season 2 episode 2:

[Image: f2emSHX.jpg]

[Image: U0CYXSl.jpg]

[Image: dbZnQz6.jpg]

[Image: QfxrLaY.jpg]

[Image: fEQjCYQ.jpg]
LatexJulie's posted many pics on Flickr of her hubby in various very strict chastity devices, the poor sod mustn't know whether he's in Heaven or Hell. OK, it's not to every-one's taste but it's real people enjoying an alternative lifestyle in public and that's hot,  at least to me.

[attachment=20219]
(23 Sep 2016, 21:01 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]OK, it's not to every-one's taste
True... Clearly an FOTD for me 😕
No problem at all  Ra 😊
I think it's that they're (for the want of a better word) an  'ordinary' couple who 'walk the walk' rather than 'talk the talk'  that I find intrigueing. 'Average' people getting off on fetish stuff is far more interesting to me than any super-model getting rubbered-up for the pay-cheque (are you listening Katy?)
(23 Sep 2016, 21:36 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'Average' people getting off on fetish stuff is far more interesting to me than any super-model getting rubbered-up for the pay-cheque
Oh, absolutely! Unless they do enjoy wearing fetish stuff, of course...

(23 Sep 2016, 21:36 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]are you listening Katy?
Perry? What's wrong with her? 😊
Quote:Perry? What's wrong with her? [Image: smile.gif]

I shall treat that with the contempt it deserves.
Nice wide, plump feet that appear smooth and blemish-free but not too big. Would make a nice foot rest put of any face 😊

[attachment=20254]
[attachment=20397]
The nose landing zone.
This really struck me as being incredibly sexy:

[attachment=20345] - yes, I know; but still very sexy

MJ