Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and for today my EOTD is....

[attachment=14716]

... I shall just be popping into the bathroom for some 'personal time' 😉

Enjoy

MJ
This is more an 'Erection of Yesteryear' (EOY?)

[attachment=14735]

It was an image in the first true fetish magazine I ever saw, probably some 30 years ago (I think it was called 'Forum' or something like that, it was A5 size with a yellow cover) - I know that at the time it was one of the most erotic images I'd even seen.

MJ
This device made it today 😁

[attachment=14745]
This sparked my imagination in to overdrive, to be locked in, with your mistress/master holding the key to freedom.
[attachment=14785]
I've got a lockable latex leotard with long sleeves, but with a front zip. Yes, it works 😉
I want to try, I WANT TO TRY!!!

[attachment=14809][attachment=14810] - animated

Oh my, how I wish I could try this!!!

Time for a very cold shower....

Enjoy

MJ
That must be really not so comfy...
I would say it looks painful even if the log diameter is around 10cm. Possibly for a minute...
I agree that it looks very hard on the arms and would be unsustainable for anything other than a short period, but that's the joy of fantasy isn't it?

I can fantasise about the scenario, safe in the knowledge that I will probably never, ever, be in a position to try it for real 😉

MJ
But if some tension is moved from the upper arms to the harness, then it should be much more enjoyable; )