Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Video came through. Wow, very good.

A while back, I had almost everything in that video.
The only thing I didn’t have was the mask.
(13 Dec 2021, 16:05 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]it's possible only in Japan.
I was going to say the same!
(13 Dec 2021, 20:35 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]given all the stories about the regime
That guy(girl?) does not pose any threat to the communist party. So, (s)he is safe.
In China, such behaviour is dangerous. The Communist Party certainly does not like it.
Maybe Taiwan ?
I don't rate Naga very highly as a presenter but after putting on the breakfast TV today with morning wood I couldn't resist paying her a tribute. With her gorgeous looks and stunning body she'd make a wonderful Domme and her foul temper would certainly add an interesting edge 😒

[attachment=52073]
Naga started adult swimming lessons a couple of years ago and I have to say I admire her choice of this classic Speedo hydrasuit. Sexy but with classy enclosure.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLwPZuJvxgY
]Naga Munchetty inspiring adults to learn to swim - YouTube[/url]
(29 Dec 2021, 22:56 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]admire her choice of this classic Speedo hydrasuit
Agree!
(29 Dec 2021, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Agree!

There are plenty of paparazzi shots of Naga on holiday wearing bikinis but she doesn't look a fraction as hot in them as in her hydrasuit IMHO. I'd have loved her to have a noseclip, earplugs and a swimcap on but you can't have everything.
(29 Dec 2021, 23:39 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]noseclip, earplugs
... nosehook, plugs ...