Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this and it really got me going! 😋 I think it's just how flawless her legs are even without pantyhose.  Shok
I know the feeling 😋 Also, her legs look even more naked with pantyhose on.
hope this helps the cause ? I know it made me nice and long 😊[attachment=38090]
(08 Jan 2020, 10:14 )shinyfan Wrote: [ -> ]hope this helps the cause ? I know it made me nice and long 😊
Definitely made my chastity tighter!  😟 😋
(09 Jul 2019, 16:32 )bndgjaguar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so jealous!
Great bondage...could be improved on if there were 2 dildos/vibrators embedded in the stool...so she is 'impaled' on those big fat cocks...
(08 Jan 2020, 10:14 )shinyfan Wrote: [ -> ]hope this helps the cause ? I know it made me nice and long 😊
Me next...please
(08 Apr 2019, 07:29 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I love this one, it appeals to my inner 'Hooded Claw' 

There is something so very appealing about a damsel in distress when dressed like this.

MJ
Would love to cut a hole in there...just big enough to get my hand in..and 'molest' her while she's tied down
(08 Jan 2020, 10:14 )shinyfan Wrote: [ -> ]hope this helps the cause ? I know it made me nice and long [Image: smile.gif][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=38090]   
What is she wearing? I want it! 😋
OK, so it's ancient. 
But this shot of Joanna still works for me.

[attachment=39030]