Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19 Dec 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Would love that...especially with people watching!

Oh..

..my...

...goodness!!!

(animated)

Strap me in and take me for a ride!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

MJ
Came across this photo on Flickr today and remembered it was originally part of a small customer gallery on spandexwear.com. I wish I could find the other photos, but this was a couple who seemed completely average except that they purchased catsuits from spandexwear and they liked to dress up like this. Somehow the idea of this secret life  was (and still is) a total EOTD for me.
[attachment=33461]
Corsets - yum!

[attachment=33586] - lovely view

[attachment=33587] - clever addition of pole for bondage

[attachment=33588] - he? she? I don't care, very sexy indeed!

I'm ashamed to say that I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one they are very much right at the top of my EOTD list now.

MJ
(06 Feb 2019, 22:32 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one
Sounds like a story 😋
(06 Feb 2019, 22:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Feb 2019, 22:32 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one
Sounds like a story 😋

It is! And a good one too! 

Like most of 2018 it was on the 'to do' list that never got done due to work and the associated stress that put on life.

The good news is that I've taken a positive step to deal with the stress, so if things work out stand by for a lot of delayed postings about sessions, purchases and experiences!  😁 

Back onto corsets for a moment - now I've discovered the appeal I'm like a kid in a sweet shop and want to buy more, try different styles (corsets, corset dresses, neck corsets, etc.) - I'm a happy pervert!  Yahoo 

MJ
(06 Feb 2019, 22:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I've taken a positive step to deal with the stress
Sounds like a new thread... 10 sec...

Done!

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2470
My passion is (or should that be 'are'?) tights, either seeing them worn or wearing them myself.

Even now, decades after puberty and my first comprehension of arousal, I still have EOTD moments with certain images...

[attachment=33668][attachment=33669][attachment=33671][attachment=33672] (this last one is animated)

Over time my tastes have expanded and now I enjoy a wrap (or more) of rope around those nylon clad legs...

[attachment=33667][attachment=33670][attachment=33673][attachment=33674

...but I still need the tights to really get me aroused, and they do it every time!

Enjoy - I do!  😁

MJ
Due to a lack of proper 'play time' (aka 'home-alone' time) I've been reduced to thinking about fetish things, rather than actually doing anything.

This might explain why my fantasies have been getting more than usually intense - which may also justify why these images are currently at the top of my EOTD list...

[attachment=33752] - clearly bound and ready
[attachment=33753] - (animated) nice and tight
[attachment=33754] - if something is worth doing, then it's worth going completely over the top on!

I lust after experiencing any (ok - ALL!) of these, but in truth I have no idea if I would actually be able to endure them without either cramping up or panicking!

Enjoy

MJ
(22 Feb 2019, 10:06 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea if I would actually be able to endure them without either cramping up or panicking!
Two more things - overheating and compression. I had to stop a couple of otherwise perfect bondage mummification sessions because my heart rate jumped way too high and not because I was overexcited 😟