Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Erection of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Too bad you can't do selfbondage in that. Otherwise I'd have a "sleepsack" in no time
(09 Sep 2014, 11:28 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad you can't do selfbondage in that. Otherwise I'd have a "sleepsack" in no time

Yeah. That one has internal sleeves, did you spot it?

Sure, you could put yourself inside and close the zipper with a thread that is attached somewhere from the other end, but it's the getting out that seems impossible.

Such a pity... sigh.
Instant EOTD - just had to share:

[attachment=12328]

MJ
(09 Sep 2014, 15:13 )Joyl27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Sep 2014, 11:28 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad you can't do selfbondage in that. Otherwise I'd have a "sleepsack" in no time

Yeah. That one has internal sleeves, did you spot it?

Sure, you could put yourself inside and close the zipper with a thread that is attached somewhere from the other end, but it's the getting out that seems impossible.

Such a pity... sigh.

Actually you can leave the bottom zip unlocked and get out that way... Depends how much give in the material ... Have escaped out of my Darlex sleepsack that way.... I must post some pictures....
(10 Sep 2014, 10:53 )Marcus Wrote: [ -> ]Have escaped out of my Darlex sleepsack that way....
With internal sleeves? I can't even get into the internal sleeves alone 😁
(10 Sep 2014, 12:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Sep 2014, 10:53 )Marcus Wrote: [ -> ]Have escaped out of my Darlex sleepsack that way....
With internal sleeves? I can't even get into the internal sleeves alone 😁
Yep quite easy to get into even with the hood... Mind you the locking zippers help as you can set them at the right point before you get in.... shoelace over the door knob through the zip back over and back to the first arm in it's sleeve... other arm into the sleeve and bend at the knees ... let go of the lace and your done ...

One thing you can't do is manipulate a key with one hand through the material ... have had the key right on the bed next to me without a hood and been very frustrated as I was unable to get it into a lock to unlock it. Soo close but not enough strength against the Darlex which always seems to win 😉
So leave the bottom zips unlocked so you can separate with your toe and step out. Not so scary and impossible after all !

But it still looks better from the outside... Something about the struggle.
(11 Sep 2014, 04:25 )Marcus Wrote: [ -> ]But it still looks better from the outside...
(10 Sep 2014, 10:53 )Marcus Wrote: [ -> ]I must post some pictures....

Yes, please 😋
The zip should be locked. And I wonder about a gag under the hood, but in this case you can't participate in audio conference calls 😁

[attachment=12339]
Oh how I can only dream...
Strange enough, but it works 😁

[attachment=12414]