Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Women 2 Way Zipper Lycra Zentai Party Costume Bodysuit Catsuit Unitard Jumpsuit
$157.30

sorbern
SORBERN Slim RX Glasses TR90 Flexible Prescription Eyeglasses Frame Men Rectangular Spectacle Frame Clear Lens Glasses
$18.88-14%

anal balls
Small Pink Glass Butt Plug Crystal Huge Ball Anal Beads Fake Penis Heart Rose Glass Anus Dildo Set Adult Masturbation Toy
$8.01

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

crossdress anime
Mens Sissy Maid Cosplay Costume Crossdresser Romper Lace Leotard Patent Leather Bodysuit Nightclub Stage Performance Clubwear
$15.54-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
Top Grade Crossdressing Soft Silicone Cosplay Costume Masks Props for Crossdresser Transvestite Halloween Cosplay Male to Female
$290.39

shiny pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes S144
$3.27

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Always loved this photo Latex zentai dress and suspension bondage 😉
I posted on the blog recently (for some reason it appeared as 'Anonymous') ’ about how I much prefer the ‘amateur just having fun’ look to the more polished but cynical ‘when do I get the money?’ one. Here are a couple of cosplayers who illustrate my ideal perfectly, real women with real curves who never grew out of playing dress-up. Boingggggg!

3.jpg     4.jpg     6.jpg   

harley_quinn_by_gonkbot-d6wq94w.jpg     harley_quinn_cosplay__1__by_gonkbot-d6wq877.jpg     harley_quinn_cosplay__birmingham_comic_con_2013_by_gonkbot-d6wq8o9.jpg   
(13 Dec 2013, 08:33 )culmor Wrote: I posted on the blog recently (for some reason it appeared as 'Anonymous') ’ about how I much prefer the ‘amateur just having fun’

Yes! I couldn't have put it better myself - it is the amateur images that most often trigger the fastest erections! I wonder why?

MJ
Because you know that they know what they're doing and that they're enjoying it and they know that you know that? Both the two ladies in my pics got dressed that morning with the intention of giving absolute strangers the horn and getting off on it in a safe, fun, way. That sort of acceptance of your sexuality has to be exciting 😊
Another amateur image that triggers a very satisfying bulge...

tumblr_mbzhboqrRL1rriteso1_500.jpg   

...it looks so relaxed and real-world, right down to the rumpled pillows, ill fitting sheet and clutter on the floor... love it 😁

MJ
(the video is removed) youtube.com/watch?v=YLjVgcHipks

A little shoe dangling perhaps? Well, it gives me an erection not sure about the rest of you all.
Not the dangling, but the view itself 😉
 d7Xu81q.jpg   

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrecN_dsPc
(02 Jan 2014, 01:53 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: video

Brings back happy memories of youthful lusting 😉

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,132 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,306 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor