Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

meise
Wholesale New Goddess Story Dream Country 04 Night Of The Goddess 2 Chun Shan Meng Meise 2
$14.88-35%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Ruffle Sexy Women's Underwear Fancy Lingerie Fine Bra and Panty Set White Intimate Lace Transparent Fairy Outfit
$206.79

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-32%

voletex
Heavy Rubber Latex Anatomical 3D Hood W Red Teetch Red Nasal Tube (Fits 53-56cm)
$72.59-6%

bondage corset
Women Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Elastic Harness Hollow Harajuku Body Harness Cage
$16.43-39%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Men Fashion Sneakers Casual Soft Outdoor Male Flats Footwear Fashion Breathable Lace-up Shoes for Men Size 48
$272.25-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(19 Dec 2018, 15:22 )madjack Wrote: Would love that...especially with people watching!

Oh..

..my...

...goodness!!!

(animated)

Strap me in and take me for a ride!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

MJ
Yummy

185_1000.jpg   
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone
Came across this photo on Flickr today and remembered it was originally part of a small customer gallery on spandexwear.com. I wish I could find the other photos, but this was a couple who seemed completely average except that they purchased catsuits from spandexwear and they liked to dress up like this. Somehow the idea of this secret life  was (and still is) a total EOTD for me.
 catsuithood.jpg   
Corsets - yum!

tumblr_pkeqccpxnw1rmjpazo1_500.jpg    - lovely view

tumblr_pmc4x56vVX1qaqqrn_540.jpg    - clever addition of pole for bondage

tumblr_pm754s3jI21ulmh7k_540.jpg    - he? she? I don't care, very sexy indeed!

I'm ashamed to say that I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one they are very much right at the top of my EOTD list now.

MJ
(06 Feb 2019, 22:32 )madjack Wrote: I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one
Sounds like a story 😋
(06 Feb 2019, 22:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Feb 2019, 22:32 )madjack Wrote: I came late to corsets as part of my fantasy fetish, but having brought and worn one
Sounds like a story 😋

It is! And a good one too! 

Like most of 2018 it was on the 'to do' list that never got done due to work and the associated stress that put on life.

The good news is that I've taken a positive step to deal with the stress, so if things work out stand by for a lot of delayed postings about sessions, purchases and experiences!  😁 

Back onto corsets for a moment - now I've discovered the appeal I'm like a kid in a sweet shop and want to buy more, try different styles (corsets, corset dresses, neck corsets, etc.) - I'm a happy pervert!  Yahoo 

MJ
(06 Feb 2019, 22:57 )madjack Wrote: I've taken a positive step to deal with the stress
Sounds like a new thread... 10 sec...

Done!

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2470
My passion is (or should that be 'are'?) tights, either seeing them worn or wearing them myself.

Even now, decades after puberty and my first comprehension of arousal, I still have EOTD moments with certain images...

tumblr_pk1s21GWw91wtl0hz_540.jpg     tumblr_pk810cIsAP1u8vlgqo1_540.jpg     tumblr_pkw5o6mVpT1s3mhcvo1_540.jpg     tumblr_plol8aJwuU1t8racw_540.gif    (this last one is animated)

Over time my tastes have expanded and now I enjoy a wrap (or more) of rope around those nylon clad legs...

tumblr_pe4i623oMT1s5vzp5_540.jpg     tumblr_pkl0gdxQdV1s5vzp5_540.jpg     tumblr_pmfxq1WOCe1s5vzp5_540.jpg     tumblr_pmjn123JIX1s5vzp5_540.jpg     

...but I still need the tights to really get me aroused, and they do it every time!

Enjoy - I do!  😁

MJ
Due to a lack of proper 'play time' (aka 'home-alone' time) I've been reduced to thinking about fetish things, rather than actually doing anything.

This might explain why my fantasies have been getting more than usually intense - which may also justify why these images are currently at the top of my EOTD list...

tumblr_lrhazp9SrG1qg1jz5.jpg    - clearly bound and ready
 tumblr_ovbkaptkVp1uc1e5no1_400.gif    - (animated) nice and tight
 tumblr_pg59ulIYUm1u4kl9po1_1280.jpg    - if something is worth doing, then it's worth going completely over the top on!

I lust after experiencing any (ok - ALL!) of these, but in truth I have no idea if I would actually be able to endure them without either cramping up or panicking!

Enjoy

MJ
(22 Feb 2019, 10:06 )madjack Wrote: I have no idea if I would actually be able to endure them without either cramping up or panicking!
Two more things - overheating and compression. I had to stop a couple of otherwise perfect bondage mummification sessions because my heart rate jumped way too high and not because I was overexcited 😟

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 93,824 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,025 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,283 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,768 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra