Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples 2024New
$6.33

lip plump
Lakerain 4ml Lip Care Serum Lip Plumper Gloss Increase Lip Elasticity Reduce Fine Lines Moisturizing Clear Lip Gloss Oil
$3.46

aonihua women one
2024 Girls Sport One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size Swimwear Women Professional Bathing Suit Surfing Swimsuits Swimming BodySuit
$24.19-25%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-47-43)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

penis
10pcs Lasting Plus Condom Sex Toys For Adult Men Delayed Ejaculation Penis Sleeves Ultra Thin Rubber Condoms Hotel Sex Products
$3.30-33%

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$108.20

tiaobug sissy
Sissy Men‘s Thong Shiny Patent Leather Panties Sexy Low Rise Bulge Pouch Jockstrap Gay Underwear Zipper Crotch Briefs Underpants
$13.29-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(07 Nov 2015, 06:51 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Mr. Robot is a horribly acted series and very technically incorrect, but this scene is pretty hot.  I wish she wasn't pregnant.  And I was hoping he was going to pull out a little vibrator to put in her panties, not a ball gag that is going to hurt her mouth after some time 😟

I've been watching Mr. Robot religiously and I want to retract my remarks.  The first few episodes were tough for me to stomach but it's gotten much better.  I see now that the story is a metaphor of greater societal concepts and it's very Kubrick-esque where each scene in the series is a visual feast.  If you have any exposure to information security practises you may appreciate the technical accuracy of the hacks and social engineering shown in each episode.

I think it's possible for this series to have its own thread, but here are some pics for your evaluation.  Characters Tyrell (Martin Wallstrom) and Joanna (Stephanie Corneliussen) Wellick speak to each other in Swedish and Danish. These may not be EoD since she's pregnant - totally understand and please accept my apologies in advance if that's the case.

[Image: XP4a7c0.jpg?1] [Image: XOvbyrJ.jpg?1]
[Image: 4f0ndls.jpg]
[Image: ijmacaG.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nufysbn8g41rtd4eqo1_500.gif]

From season 2 episode 2:

[Image: f2emSHX.jpg]

[Image: U0CYXSl.jpg]

[Image: dbZnQz6.jpg]

[Image: QfxrLaY.jpg]

[Image: fEQjCYQ.jpg]
LatexJulie's posted many pics on Flickr of her hubby in various very strict chastity devices, the poor sod mustn't know whether he's in Heaven or Hell. OK, it's not to every-one's taste but it's real people enjoying an alternative lifestyle in public and that's hot,  at least to me.

LatexJulie.jpg   
(23 Sep 2016, 21:01 )culmor Wrote: OK, it's not to every-one's taste
True... Clearly an FOTD for me 😕
No problem at all  Ra 😊
I think it's that they're (for the want of a better word) an  'ordinary' couple who 'walk the walk' rather than 'talk the talk'  that I find intrigueing. 'Average' people getting off on fetish stuff is far more interesting to me than any super-model getting rubbered-up for the pay-cheque (are you listening Katy?)
(23 Sep 2016, 21:36 )culmor Wrote: 'Average' people getting off on fetish stuff is far more interesting to me than any super-model getting rubbered-up for the pay-cheque
Oh, absolutely! Unless they do enjoy wearing fetish stuff, of course...

(23 Sep 2016, 21:36 )culmor Wrote: are you listening Katy?
Perry? What's wrong with her? 😊
Quote:Perry? What's wrong with her? [Image: smile.gif]

I shall treat that with the contempt it deserves.
Nice wide, plump feet that appear smooth and blemish-free but not too big. Would make a nice foot rest put of any face 😊

big-nylon-feet.jpg   
 foot_in_pantyhose.jpg   
The nose landing zone.
This really struck me as being incredibly sexy:

25579408011_1062592db9_o.jpg    - yes, I know; but still very sexy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,131 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,297 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor