Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

ultrathin pantyhose
Fashion Women Ultrathin Solid Color 360°Seamless Sexy Pantyhose Sheer 3D Stockings Oil Glossy Highs Any Cut Tights Lace Waist
$6.55

bondage
Adult SM Products BDSM Sex Swing Toys Bondage Faux Leather Neck Collar Sexual Stimulation Flirting Leash Sexy Restraint For
$22.68

dildo
Strapless Strap-on Dildo Vibrator For Women Lesbian Couples G-Spot Double-Ended Adult Sex Toys Dildo Lesbian Telescopic Vibrator
$38.13

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Narrow Band Ankle Buckle Strap Green High Heels Sandals Women's Pointed Toe Party Female Shoes Sandalias Mujer
$23.41

corset
Fajas Women Hook-eyes Waist Trainer Underwear Tummy Control Body Shaper Vest Slimming Corset Belt Flat Belly Girdles Shapewear
$24.22

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Oh, culmor, you won 😉 I'm too slow today.
Ahhh... so not one of these then,

images.jpg    - it would be so easy to get the two mixed up 😉

MJ
(14 May 2016, 13:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2016, 11:28 )krinlyc Wrote: what's a woodie?
Erection 😉

Why did I ask .... What else could it be .... 😊

😁
Love the look of the Neosteel under the rubber.

Neosteel.jpg   
Yes, I would love to have my Neosteel back.
Or replace it with another.

Yes, I'm still looking.
Ohhhh... yes.... What an amazing photo... I love the transparent latex back-seamed stockings with usual everyday clothes. And so much is left for the imagination...

simple-bondage-197_back-seamed_latex_stockings_high-heels.jpg   
I couldn't help but to make an account as soon as I found this awesome website!  😁

Anyway, great posts so far, but here is a picture I can't help but come back to every so often:

gag_piercing_collar-01.jpg   

Something about the combination of piercings, collar, and ballgag ofcourse does it for me every time I see it.
Simple, but oh so effective at getting my juices flowing... Blush

tumblr_o7cfftx41f1shftbzo1_540.jpg   

I'm in love again 😁

MJ
Inverted suspension bondage - soooooo sexy:

tumblr_o4f04bMJIZ1u21h8ao1_500.gif    - (animated) Oh my! What's in that bottle and where is it going?
 tumblr_o32my2w9B11v8kstpo1_400.gif    - (animated) more upside down writhing

Its no secret that I envy the opportunity these women have to be tormented (in the nicest possible way) by the magic wands included in their bondage

Enjoy, I would!

MJ
(31 May 2016, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1464700815_55d971526e50cd51c6bd1..._thumb.gif]   - (animated) Oh my! What's in that bottle and where is it going?
I would like to think that it's an inverted enema 😋 To make it more devilish I would dress her in a transparent latex zentai, so not single drop of that golden liquid is lost Girl_devil  (I'm in that mood today)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,129 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,290 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra