Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Mesh Sex Erotic Lingerie See Through Hollow Out Net Clothing Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit For Mesh Dress Bondage Underwear
$27.79

mummy bondage
Super oil shiny tight full body stockings sleeping bag mummy bondage pullover oily one-piece one-piece all-inclusive tights
$34.42-50%

bondage high heels
FHC 18cm Stiletto Metal High Heels,Women Pumps,Bondage Stage Pole Dance Shoes,Ankle Wrap Buckle,Pointed Toe,Leopard,Yellow,Red
$481.58-5%

sissy femboy
Male Sissy Chastity Cage Sex Toy Discreet Adult Femboy Cock Lock Device Penis Rings Bondage Chastity Belt Men's Erotic Products
$54.43-44%

Ftshist
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-20%

transparent swimsuit
bikini sexy Camisole transparent Tight fitting Student Sun bath swimwear women one piece swimsuit women
$21.18-34%

drozeno
Glossy Shiny Silky Swimsuit Stretch Women's Short and Long Tight T-shirt Top Hem Arc Long Sleeve Tights
$94.25

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(21 Oct 2015, 17:05 )madjack Wrote: I'm having a wet day - this is very nice indeed:

- Staged? Maybe, but I'm not complaining

MJ

That water valve looks absolutely disgusting. I hope that doesn't have anything to do with drinking water.
Rope bondage AND a vacuumbed, color me aroused.
 tumblr_ngn7m3PiHJ1ruic7fo1_1280.jpg   
Ahh... Don't you wish we all have a figure like that.
Here are some of my favorites...

0fe0f6e5cf5d8dfebc5316fb3671a288.jpg     05.jpg     007_20130218_yuliagorbachenko_Virginia-Slaghekke-Trump_0001FINAL.jpg     14-04-03-victoria-ss9343_1.jpg     936full-amanda-seyfried.jpg     84358_c319_122_210lo.jpg     795944.jpg     lip_service_look_at_me_now_pvc_hot_shorts_7_.jpg     T2dsCQXdtaXXXXXXXX___174630889.jpg   
Ohhhhh yes,

tumblr_nt1ythMiYL1rn6glmo1_540.gif    - I just love the way she rises to take the gag...

...super EOTD

MJ
(02 Nov 2015, 08:23 )madjack Wrote: just love the way she rises to take the gag
Oh, yes!!! Great find!

The girls who like to be gagged 😉
(02 Nov 2015, 08:23 )madjack Wrote: Ohhhhh yes,

- I just love the way she rises to take the gag...

...super EOTD

MJ

I recognize that scene from an episode of Mr. Robot!  😊
(02 Nov 2015, 14:38 )helpless85 Wrote: an episode of Mr. Robot
What is that?
(02 Nov 2015, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
What is that?

It's a cyberpunk-themed TV show:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_(TV_series)

Season 1 Episode 3 has the bondage scene that GIF was taken from:

Quote:Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO, and pays a man so he can beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. However, at the party, fsociety leaks Evil Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela who wants him to give in. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.
(02 Nov 2015, 16:56 )helpless85 Wrote:
(02 Nov 2015, 14:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
What is that?

It's a cyberpunk-themed TV show:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_(TV_series)

Season 1 Episode 3 has the bondage scene that GIF was taken from:

Quote:Tyrell is enraged after he learns that Scott Knowles has been chosen for CTO, and pays a man so he can beat him. Cisco demands that Ollie infect Allsafe with the same CD. Elliot believes he is done with fsociety. Tyrell seduces his boss's male secretary and installs software on his phone. Attempting to be more normal, Elliot asks Shayla to accompany him to a party. She accepts. However, at the party, fsociety leaks Evil Corp's emails that incriminate Colby for covering up a toxic waste leak that caused leukemia in Elliot's father and Angela's mother. Tyrell ties up his pregnant wife and ball-gags her upon her request. Ollie confesses his infidelity and Cisco's demands to Angela who wants him to give in. Elliot returns to fsociety. Gideon becomes suspicious of Elliot's story regarding the E Corp attack, and begins to investigate.

As always, the question we all want answered: Is it worth buying the DVD just for this scene? 😁

I don't know why, but TV/movie bondage seems to fall into 2 distinct areas..

1) total crap - utterly useless bondage/tape and pathetic gag

2) surprisingly erotic - sensual and deeply arousing, in such a way that you wonder if the actress/actor/director have a better understanding of the scene than they might publicly confess to.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,130 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,296 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra