Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Black Side Split Midi Skirt Slim Faux Leathe Elastic Trumpet Hip Skirts Knee-length Wet Look Slit High Waist Vintage
$39.91-28%

rolecos
ROLECOS Sparkle Cosplay Costume Game Honkai Star Rail Masked Fools Member Sparkle Women Dress Halloween Party Outfit
$167.81-39%

bondage corset
Women Gothic 90's BodyFetish Harness lingerie Bondage Harness Sexy Lingerie Body Harness Belt Crop Tops Cage Bralette
$36.22-40%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

latex catsuit
Women Skinny Faux Leather Jumpsuit Black Shiny PU Latex Bodysuit Sexy Zip Open Crotch Catsuit Clubwear PVC Latex Bodysuit
$189.10-38%

aonihua women one
2024 Girls Sport One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size Swimwear Women Professional Bathing Suit Surfing Swimsuits Swimming BodySuit
$24.19-25%

leather pencil skirt
Asymmetrical Black Vegan Leather Women Skirt Sexy & Club Beading Miniskirts Solid Pencil Empire Femme Party Skinny Mini Skirts
$15.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
The thread has reached 100k views!!!
(19 Aug 2015, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: The thread has reached 100k views!!!

Drinks

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Usually I hate pics of smokers but I'm prepared to turn a blind eye in this case just because of that make-up...she reminds me a bit of Angelina Jolie as Maleficient or the Australian actress who used to appear as 'Brellina' on the British weather forecast when rain was predicted (ie,quite often).

20139647793_f1c0896cc6_z.jpg   
A comic I found and I got an eotd very quick. I remember when I was younger I bought some PVC, like the images that you heat and shrink. In that time I cannot afford latex or other things that was the most real experience with PVC, so I remeber I used that around my legs and heat with a hair dryer and the sensation was amazin (too hot sometimes but it was worthy).
 tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo1_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo2_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo3_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo4_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo5_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo6_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo8_1280.png     tumblr_ntrbtnldyd1uy4ukeo9_1280.png   

Outfits to work and be professional 😋
 tumblr_nshvfyEUTF1trvxgso1_1280.jpg     tumblr_nsi9ff1SBP1sxaj36o1_1280.jpg   

This one I liked it for the "amateur" image, and the latex stockings looks awesome in my opinion (real and not professional photoshoot)
 tumblr_ntypkjOgY61u2cbzko1_1280.jpg   
@madboyevil - great pictures, indeed! And this one is sooooo Jim Weathers:

(07 Sep 2015, 05:37 )madboyevil Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15904]   

Love it!
This photo made it today:

leotard-pantyhose-124-high-heels.jpg   

I think I imagine myself in this situation.
I love the look in the eyes of this model for a medical goods supply company.

Gloved nurse.jpg   

Full advertisement at http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...6#pid19486
Pretty good rope work.
 tumblr_ln9vx9bkMX1qlynz2o1_500.jpg   

Imagine having a teacher like that or be the teacher with rope underneath 
 tumblr_nq9e52xrhH1uy4ukeo1_1280.jpg   

Excelent outfit for formal meetings  Rolleyes
 tumblr_nujipbCddk1u82d3to1_1280.jpg   
(25 Sep 2015, 05:26 )madboyevil Wrote: Imagine having a teacher like that or be the teacher with rope underneath 
I used to be a teacher (not a schoolteacher, no 😁 ) and I was wearing latex briefs with built-in rubber butt-plug, pantyhose, probably a swimsuit (do not remember) under my normal clothes (not as transparent as on the image, though ;P )
Quote:Imagine having a teacher like that

sissy-caught-masturbating.jpg   

That pic so needs some ptoto-chopping - I'll have a go when I have the time.

In the meantime, 'Hand out, palm up you little spawn of Satan!'

Reminder.JPG   

As an aside, I was once accused of being a school-teacher by my electricity meter reader who seeing my living room said , 'tu est professori, the books, the specimens?' I wasn't sure whether to be insulted or not  😋  at least on a course at Birmingham's Science Museum Thinktank I was asked whether I was a Doctor or a Professor 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,129 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,293 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra