Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Customize cosplay crossdress second black skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1208.79

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-40%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Girls
$1758.74-45%

bondage suit
Womens Sleepwear Sexy Ladies Erotic Lingerie Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex
$24.24-58%

aonihua women one
Sexy Summer Surfing Long Sleeve Swimsuit Women Slim One Piece Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Rash Guard Swimming Suit
$36.29-20%

crossdresser silicone mask
EM01B NIGMASK The Beauty Of Bondage Nebbula Chains Limited Edition Crossdressing Half Face Silicone Cosplay Kigurumi Female Mask
$246.84-25%

bondage lock
Female Chastity Belt Stainless Steel Bondage Anal Plug Hole Fetish Underwear Strapon Belt Lockable Pants BDSM Sex Toys For Woman
$292.32-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Erection of the day
and for today my EOTD is....

tumblr_nljikyV3Lh1rhktfxo9_1280.jpg   

... I shall just be popping into the bathroom for some 'personal time' 😉

Enjoy

MJ
This is more an 'Erection of Yesteryear' (EOY?)

tumblr_mxv7t7pQjP1t5hzu7o1_500.jpg   

It was an image in the first true fetish magazine I ever saw, probably some 30 years ago (I think it was called 'Forum' or something like that, it was A5 size with a yellow cover) - I know that at the time it was one of the most erotic images I'd even seen.

MJ
This device made it today 😁

bondage-120-device-dildo.jpg   
This sparked my imagination in to overdrive, to be locked in, with your mistress/master holding the key to freedom.
 image.jpg   
I've got a lockable latex leotard with long sleeves, but with a front zip. Yes, it works 😉
I want to try, I WANT TO TRY!!!

tumblr_nlfjtgtYQ51u91x2so5_250.gif     tumblr_nlfjtgtYQ51u91x2so6_250.gif    - animated

Oh my, how I wish I could try this!!!

Time for a very cold shower....

Enjoy

MJ
That must be really not so comfy...
I would say it looks painful even if the log diameter is around 10cm. Possibly for a minute...
I agree that it looks very hard on the arms and would be unsustainable for anything other than a short period, but that's the joy of fantasy isn't it?

I can fantasise about the scenario, safe in the knowledge that I will probably never, ever, be in a position to try it for real 😉

MJ
But if some tension is moved from the upper arms to the harness, then it should be much more enjoyable; )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,293 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 200 50,405 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,355 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra