Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Moisturizing Jelly Lipstick Makeup Lasting Reducing Lip Lines Plump Red Brown Water Light Colored Lip Balm Lips Care Cosmetics
$1.79

ballet high heels
Silicone Gel Foot Protector Sticker Ballet Pain Relieve Shoe Insole Anti-wear Invisible Tape for Women High Heel Adhesive Patch
$4.03

vac-u-lock machine
Machine claw Attachments Quick Connector Device Adapter Vac-u-lock Connector
$79.86-69%

zalo
Zalo lubricant human body lubricant private care water-soluble sex lubricant fun adult sex products gift
$33.42

breath control latex
Malaysian Original Black Kitty Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Fun Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask
$192.39-35%

nose hook bondage
Metal O Ring Spider Open Mouth Plug And Nose Hook Nose Clip Leather Head Harness Slave Bondage Oral Sex Gag BDSM Game Sex Tools
$21.76-50%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
This one is just wonderful..

tumblr_mzyggalqJ31r73k10o1_1280.png    - not just the incredible latex (vacuum bag?) but also what it's holding in 😉

MJ
Oh, same girl but now in a latex catsuit and bolero single-glove. Looks like I'm getting addicted to her (still with quite a stable result 😋 )

latex-bolero-single-glove-09.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-08.jpg     latex-bolero-single-glove-10.jpg   

(From this single-glove ad)

I suspect she does not have perfect legs, but I'd like to see more. Need to find the original manufacturer, probably they have some good not water-marked photos...)
Oh god, this is soooooooooo sexy!

tumblr_ljw7bhUHSs1qagw1qo1_500.jpg    - seriously heavy fantasy time. I would love to experience this... and the bits you can't see in the image (my imagination is working overtime!)

MJ
Well I just posted the next chapter of my story: Rubber Trigger, and I have to confess that in writing it I did cum quite a few times, both by myself *blush* and even in my wife. Which did delay the ending a bit 😉
I hope it gets an erection or two (or 3) from you.
*KISS*
Because they do:

16240308341_b6dacfdcc0_o.jpg     16241341512_40e8f3271a_o.jpg    - gorgeous Asian babe, with added nylonic interest
 tan and teddy.JPG    - I keep being drawn to this image, probably more because of what it hints at, rather than what it shows!

MJ
 tumblr_n9530qT9rG1rbatvno1_1280.jpg     tumblr_ngja5qShyT1u4z16mo1_500.jpg     tumblr_nh6b0oV4UL1qzoxf3o1_1280.jpg   
(17 Jan 2015, 22:41 )jessilongstocking Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14105]
I always wanted to try this.
Ahhhhh so many 'boxes ticked' with this one:
 tumblr_ni3915t0Ub1rhktfxo8_1280.jpg   
Beautiful woman? Tick
Asian babe? Tick
Pantyhose/tights? Tick
Lycra? Tick
Bondage? Tick
Bondage I'd love to try? Tick
Gag? Tick
Colours I like? Tick

I could go on, but you can see why this is my EOTD! 💓😁

MJ
Plus she's absolutely helpless and can't move an inch, yet the bondage is on the comfortable side.

Considering it's a box-tie, this position cannot be properly used for self-bondage. But change it to "double-hammerlock" and voilà (still difficult to tighten up and get out).
 Hooters1.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,132 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,307 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra