Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Maternity Photography Props Women Pregnancy Transparent Tulle Pearl Long Dresses for Photography photo shoot Props Cloth
$387.07-25%

hypnosis device
Handheld CES Sleep Aid Microcurrent EMS Pulse Device Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Pressure Relief Anxiety Eliminat Relax
$10.15-20%

zlatameer
Latex Gummi Sexy Women Shorts Rubber Panties Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Handmade Underwear S-LPW025
$39.91-5%

electric shock silicone gag
Thong Automatic Masturbation Sexual Desire Sexetoys Man Delay Artificial Vagina Sucking Gag In Mouth Blowjob Cups Tongue Toys
$64.13-32%

msemis
Children Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Outfits Kids Gymnastics Leotards Jumpsuit with Shorts Dancewear Sets for Girls Yoga Unitard
$66.32

amoresy
Amoresy-Hooded Quick-Drying Cloak, Swimming Towel, Absorbent Beach, Adult Changing Bathrobe, Oversized Swimsuit, Swimwear
$81.06-34%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
 tumblr_n8moc6CBwJ1sgoh5do1_400.jpg   

True dream for me
That reminds me a little of one of Shandra's wonderful outfits. Chastity, plug and ballet boots, oh my!

5068086825_0e8efd5ec8_b.jpg   
It's no use, no matter how many other fetishes I like there is something super erection creating about suspension bondage...

tumblr_n8ks7wYcTI1sgoh5do1_250.gif     tumblr_n8ks7wYcTI1sgoh5do2_250.gif    - the suspension, the bondage, the encasement. the swinging... oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!

MJ
This picture of Lyn Marshall took me back to my youth. It was her first book. that inspired (perverted?) me to buy my first leo and tights. What you can just see a hint of here if you look very closely is that her tights had rear seams... wonderful.

14721251987_62c7d4e6bd_o(1).jpg   
(04 Aug 2014, 13:35 )madjack Wrote: It's no use, no matter how many other fetishes I like there is something super erection creating about suspension bondage...

- the suspension, the bondage, the encasement. the swinging... oh yes, Oh Yes, OH YES!

MJ

Memories of gord 😟
A stunning set of GIF files that makes me so envious of women 😁

tumblr_mo96kjQiWd1ra163eo7_r1_500.gif    - lovely latex lust
 tumblr_n957ly9GOB1qb8izzo1_500.gif    - helplessly teased

Oh my!

MJ
It's this one today:

transparent-latex-101-stockings.jpg   

I would reduce the height of the platforms and made the hood and the bolero (at least it looks like a bolero) a one-piece garment. And yes, transparent latex gloves or gloves built-into the bolero. Probably even separate very thin opera length transparent gloves under the bolero.

Interesting thing - I can easily imagine myself both "inside" and "outside" of this outfit.
I agree - I don't like platforms especially when they are excessive. Stick with the heel and pointed toe.
I would love to be inside. So the view from the outside is also fascinating...

bondage-01-leather-mummification.gif   

(a bit animated)
(08 Sep 2014, 15:48 )Like Ra Wrote: I would love to be inside. So the view from the outside is also fascinating...
Yeah I'd be in that 😉
Actually you miss a lot on the inside ( visually )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,132 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,307 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra